Details on ITMS-90984: Apple Vision Pro support issue

I have an iPad app on the App Store, and since recently every time I upload a new build to App Store Connect I receive an automated email with the following warning.

ITMS-90984: Apple Vision Pro support issue - The details associated with your Apple Developer Program membership indicate that you’re not eligible to publish apps on the App Store for Apple Vision Pro. For more information, contact us: https://developer.apple.com/contact.

At the present, my app does not target visionOS API specifically, but I have checked the checkbox for availability on Apple Vision Pro. According to the warning, something makes me not able to distribute apps for Vision Pro, but lacking any details I am not sure how I can solve this issue.

What specifically about my account makes me ineligible to distribute apps for Apple Vision Pro and triggers this warning?

I have contacted support at the provided URL, but they were unable to help me and redirected me to post in Developer Forums.

Also getting the same email every time I upload a new iOS build, but that is not the main problem.

I also made a visionOS version of my app, and when I try to add it for review, App Store Connect doesn't allow it.

There is a badge at the top of the App Store Connect visionOS App page stating that "This Apple Developer Program account cannot publish apps on the App Store on Apple Vision Pro. For more information, contact us." When I click "Add for Review", the same error badge appears in red and does not allow me to continue.

Hello,

I'm encountering an issue with making my app available in the visionOS App Store (Designed for iPad). Here's a detailed walkthrough of the steps I've taken and the problem that arises:

I created an archive using Xcode, specifying "Apple Vision (Designed for iPad)" as the destination. I tested the build on a real Vision Pro device, and it worked fine. I successfully uploaded the build to App Store Connect. After uploading, I received the following email notification:

"ITMS-90984: Apple Vision Pro support issue - The details associated with your Apple Developer Program membership indicate that you’re not eligible to publish apps on the App Store in visionOS. For more information, contact us: https://developer.apple.com/contact."

Despite this notification, I consistently accept all required agreements on time. There are no related alerts or banners in either my App Store Connect or Apple Developer dashboards, suggesting a possible error with my Apple Developer Program.

Any assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Details on ITMS-90984: Apple Vision Pro support issue

Q