Issues with Bluetooth Streaming Speed and GATT Operations Post-Sonoma Update

Hello everyone,

I've developed an application using ElectronJS and NodeJS, utilizing the Web Bluetooth API for connecting to and streaming data from peripherals. Initially, this was built and tested on macOS Ventura, where everything worked as expected. However, I've encountered a couple of issues post the Sonoma update.

Issue 1: Slower Streaming Speed Post-Sonoma Update After updating to Sonoma, the streaming speed from peripherals significantly decreased. This is perplexing because the app continues to perform well on Ventura. To troubleshoot, I even developed a version using Rust with the btleplug library, hoping for improved Bluetooth performance. However, this did not lead to any noticeable difference; both the Electron and Rust versions perform nearly the same. Has anyone experienced similar issues or knows what might be causing this slowdown?

Issue 2: GATT Operation Error Resolved, but Streaming Speed Affected On Ventura, one specific command consistently failed with a GATT operation error. Interestingly, post-Sonoma update, this command works without error, but this seems to have affected the streaming speed. The improved GATT operation seems to come at the cost of decreased streaming performance. Is there a known connection between these two aspects, or has anyone observed a similar trade-off?

I'm looking for insights or suggestions to resolve these issues, particularly the streaming speed degradation post-Sonoma. The application needs to maintain consistent performance across different macOS versions, and these discrepancies are quite challenging.

Thank you in advance for your help and insights!

Best regards,