Error trying to automatically provision my project in Visual Studio 2022

I am trying to automatically provision my project within Visual Studio 2022. I successfully connected to my apple dev account.

When choosing to account within Configure Automatic Provisioning dropdown, I am getting the following error:

There was an error while trying to automatically provision the project: 'You are not allowed to perform this operation. Please, check with one of your Team Admins, or, if you need further assistance, please, contact Apple Developer Program, https://developer.apple.com/support'

My team Admins asked me to contact apple. Please help!!!

Replies

Are you able to do the same operation manually using the Developer website?

If not, I recommend that you look through Developer > Support > Program Roles for info about which roles are allowed to do what.

OTOH, if you can do it manually, this becomes a question about the third-party tools you’re using, and I recommend that you investigate via their support resources.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• Sorry, I am a complete newbie when it comes to Mac. How do I do the provisioning manually using the developer website? Are there any instructions available?

Add a Comment

Sorry, I am a complete newbie when it comes to Mac. How do I do the provisioning manually using the developer website? Are there any instructions available?