Issue with Xcode while creating a "Hello World" App

Dear Apple Developer Forum Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an error I encountered while attempting to create a "Hello World" application using Xcode.

Upon launching Xcode and starting a new project, I followed the standard procedure for creating a simple iOS application. However, during the process, I encountered an unexpected error that halted my progress. The error message I received was [insert error message here].

I have attempted to troubleshoot the issue by see two images, but unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in resolving it.

I am reaching out to the community in the hope that someone might have encountered a similar issue or have expertise in troubleshooting Xcode errors. Any guidance, suggestions, or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Sincerely, Zipzy games y Games

Replies

(Ah, "ZIPZYGAMES" again. I see you've finally relented and stopped unnecessarily putting your company name in all your post titles. But you're still providing nonsense like The error message I received was [insert error message here].)

Anyway, are you sure you're building the right scheme?

• Yes I think I making right if you see from eyes in head. By the way thanks for such negative words

Add a Comment

Hello @ZIPZYGAMES0, one of the errors you are receiving is saying that "_main" is an undefined symbol. I noticed that you removed the @main attribute from your App struct. Try adding that back in, and you should stop receiving that build error. Also, if you are curious to learn more about the @main attribute, see this section of the Swift Programming Language Guide: https://docs.swift.org/swift-book/documentation/the-swift-programming-language/attributes/#inlinable

• Thanks. for the response will surely follow the procedure.

Add a Comment