Connecting xcode with real my visionpro

Currently, the id of my actual visionpro device is different from the xcode that works on my macmini. I added a visionpro id to xcode, but I can't build it with my visionpro. Can I log out of the existing login to xcode and log in with the same ID as visionpro? However, the appleID created for visionpro does not have an Apple Developer membership, so there is no certificate that makes it run on the actual device. How can I add my visionpro ID from the ID with my apple developer membership to run the xcode project app on visionpro? This is the first time this is the first time.

Replies

That shouldn't be a problem. I'm in a similar situation, and managed to get it setup just fine.

What steps did you take to get the device working in Xcode. The following steps should get you started:

Vision Pro

1. Navigate to Settings > General > Remote Devices and remove any computer listed.

Xcode

1. Navigate to Window > Devices and Simulators.
  2. Find the Vision Pro in list on the left hand side of this window.
  3. Select it and hit pair.

Vision Pro

1. Enter the code provided by Xcode into your Vision Pro when prompted.

When you attempt to compile and run, you'll likely get a message about needing to enable developer mode.

Vision Pro

1. Navigate to Settings > Privacy & Security.
  2. Find and enable "Developer Mode".
  3. Restart Vision Pro.

Bare in mind that using a different Apple ID will mean you can't share your Mac screen to the Vision Pro, but everything else should work fine.