IAP returned an error "Couldn't communicate with a helper application" on iOS 17.4

After upgrading to iOS 17.4, when using SKProductsRequest to request product information from Apple, an error is returned. The error message is "4097 Couldn’t communicate with a helper application." At present, users who have upgraded to iOS 17.4 are unable to make payments. How can we solve this problem? Thank you!

Accepted Reply

The issue has been resolved.

We found that setting the product name parameter of Xcode to more than 10 Chinese characters can lead to IAP failure. I don't know if this is a deliberate restriction by Apple or a bug in iOS 17.4. when we using SKProductsRequest to request product information, StoreKit will throw the following exception message:

[c3d9_SK1] Failed in XPC product request products(IDs: ["xsdqxz_tehui_1"]): Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4097 "connection to service named com.apple.storekitd" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=connection to service named com.apple.storekitd}

Replies

This is the screenshot.

The issue has been resolved.

We found that setting the product name parameter of Xcode to more than 10 Chinese characters can lead to IAP failure. I don't know if this is a deliberate restriction by Apple or a bug in iOS 17.4. when we using SKProductsRequest to request product information, StoreKit will throw the following exception message:

[c3d9_SK1] Failed in XPC product request products(IDs: ["xsdqxz_tehui_1"]): Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4097 "connection to service named com.apple.storekitd" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=connection to service named com.apple.storekitd}

We can't resolve this issue.

My product name was originally alphabetic, but I'm having the same problem.