What should I do when receive "you may now submit apps for review again."

When I first submitted my game on Connect, I received "We need additional time to evaluate your submission and Apple Developer Program account. Your submission status will appear as "Rejected" in App Store Connect while we investigate. However, we do not require a revised binary or additional information from you at this time."

After a week's wait, I cancel the submit and resubmit the game. But it's still keep "Waiting for review" status for a week.

Then I contract the Apple Support.

I receive a new message : We are writing to let you know that you may now submit apps for review again. Regarding your current submission, we are continuing with our investigation and if we identify any issues, we will communicate them via App Store Connect. Otherwise, your submission will be approved.

Now, My "App Review" has a red icon and the status is still Waiting for review with a yellow warning.

What should I do next? Should I just wait do noting, or cancel the current submit and resubmit again?

I have no idea of "that you may now submit apps for review again. "'s meaning? Do you know what this mean? and what should I do next?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of PaulineLee Down vote post of PaulineLee