My game (made with unity) becomes unplayable due to the scrolling shortcuts in the safe area at the bottom.

Hello. My game, which I have been preparing for a long time on Unity, has been completed. But I have a big problem. My game is a game focused on constantly drawing lines. For this reason, I need to draw lines in the safe area at the bottom of the iPhone. However, due to the shortcuts on the iPhone, my game is constantly put in the background or switched to another application. Since there are so many levels in my game, it is almost impossible to redesign the levels and since I am a game with lines drawn, I will always have this problem again. What I want is to cancel the shortcut to switch to another application and put it in the background when I swipe from left to right or right to left when my game opens. When my game opens, the priority is on the lines in my game. I also marked the defer system gestures on edges section on Unity for postponement, but it did not help. Also, postponing it will not solve the problem. For example, they disabled these shortcuts in the (mini metro) game and you can never use these shortcuts in the game. I did a lot of research on forum sites and chatgpt and tried different codes, but I couldn't find a solution. Can you help me with this? When my game is opened, I want to prevent and cancel the transition to another application by drawing a line left and right in the safe area section at the bottom and the game from being placed in the background. I would be very happy if you could help me with a hint or a code on what to do.

My game (made with unity) becomes unplayable due to the scrolling shortcuts in the safe area at the bottom.

Q