I can not fine Sandbox in Setting->App Store

Hi, I am testing an consumable in-app purchase for my app on an iPad, whenever I select to purchase, it always shows "For testing purpose only. You will not be charged for confirming this purchase.". Then I touch the blue Purchase button. It instantly shows "Done", then alerts "You're all set. Your purchase was successful. [Environment: Xcode]. It never asks me to enter a Sandbox account.

I followed the instructions on "Testing in-app purchases with sandbox" page, but I can not find the sandbox account in Settings > App Store.

I expected to see [Environment: Sandbox] so I could get the transaction id for App Store Server API.

My iPadOS version is 17.4.1. My Xcode version is 15.1 and I use StoreKit with SwiftUI view.

Can someone please shed some light on why I always get [Environment: Xcode]? I googled a lot, the process to test with Sandbox seems to be straightforward, But I just could not get it right.

Thank you very much!

KInd Regards, Shih-Chin Yang

Answered by ShihChinYang in 788097022

Hi, I just figured out what was wrong with my setting. I used a StoreKit configuration in my project's scheme. Once I set it to None, I was able to test with a Sandbox account. Hopefully this helps someone who would have the same issue as mine. Cheers! I just wanted to mark this question as "Answered".

Hi, I just figured out what was wrong with my setting. I used a StoreKit configuration in my project's scheme. Once I set it to None, I was able to test with a Sandbox account.

Hopefully this helps someone who would have the same issue as mine. Cheers!

You should mark this as answered. You might have to reply to it so you can select that new post as the answer. This will help others see that there's an answer for the issue.

Accepted Answer

Hi, I just figured out what was wrong with my setting. I used a StoreKit configuration in my project's scheme. Once I set it to None, I was able to test with a Sandbox account. Hopefully this helps someone who would have the same issue as mine. Cheers! I just wanted to mark this question as "Answered".

I can not fine Sandbox in Setting->App Store

Q