MACMAIL V10 is considered as an absolute nightmare - need to find a way to revert mail client to V3 in all future updates

Almost everyone I know absolutely HATES the macmail V10 update in big sur. So many conveniences and ease of operation that were available in 10.11.16 are gone.

The icons are greyed out, the column layout is abysmal, the search engine does not function, way too many additional steps are now required to do the same job the V3 did with ease..

The standard question I hear is WHY would apple change what worked perfectly for so many and make a great mail system user unfriendly? There is an old adage that I keep hearing repeated "If it ain't broke - don't fix it"!

The question I keep hearing is can anyone figure out a way to remove V10 from big sure and revert the mail system back to V3? There should be either an option or a way to revert the mail system back to what is loved by so many, without affecting the integrity of the security changes needed in big sur to make it safer.

Two things here:

• These are the Developer Forums where third-party developers get together to figure out issues in their code, or to ask how to implement something. While there are one or two actual Apple employees here, they're not here to handle product issues like yours.
  • Secondly, please don't put random tags on your posts. Your 'complaint' has nothing to do with Foundation or APFs, and when others search for those tags they'll get your unrelated post. Please think about what you're doing before you do it.

Try the Apple Support Forums instead. Thanks.

MACMAIL V10 is considered as an absolute nightmare - need to find a way to revert mail client to V3 in all future updates

Q