visionOS and iOS archive builds

When I do an archive build of my app against visionOS, the archive listing in the Organizer show the archive entry as iOS. So I have one archive build for iOS with a certain build number and another archive build for visionOS with another build number (incremented by 1) They are both listed in The Organizer but they both have iOS info. I’ve submitted them both separately to TestFlight and I’m about to try to test it on visionOS. Shouldn’t the visionOS archive build that I submit to TestFlight indicate something about visionOS instead of iOS?

Answered by aandyzoom01 in 788759022

Apparently there is a feedback assistant/bug that was mentioned in the Apple Developer Forums. I’ll link below. Currently, when you do the archive build, you have to set the base SDK to visionOS. I did this when I did my separate visionOS build, and it worked fine. Xcode now showing Vision Pro Archive destination. Answer from other Apple Developer forum post

Accepted Answer

Apparently there is a feedback assistant/bug that was mentioned in the Apple Developer Forums. I’ll link below. Currently, when you do the archive build, you have to set the base SDK to visionOS. I did this when I did my separate visionOS build, and it worked fine. Xcode now showing Vision Pro Archive destination. Answer from other Apple Developer forum post

visionOS and iOS archive builds

Q