MusicKit Content Rights, Age Rating and App Encryption

I built an app that makes playing audio plays easier using MusicKit. Now I am about to release the app to the app store. Following questions occured while doing so:

Am I accessing/showing third party content in my app when I am music (in this case radio plays) from MusicKit? I am getting all of that data directly from Apple. Is Apple a third party in this case?

The publisher has an app that can playback all of the content that can be accessed in my app. This app has an age rating of 4+ years. Can I just copy that? I've heard that referring to other apps doesn't convince the App Review Team if they disagree. None of the titles are marked explicit in Apple Music.

Under the hood MusicKit is using HTTPS to get the data from Apple's servers. I have no code that has anything to do with encryption or HTTPS. Does my app still uses Non Exempt Encryption because MusicKit does so?

Can I access music through MusicKit that is otherwise not available in this region or does MusicKit take care of this for me? In other words do I have to restrict the availability of my app to certain regions so I don't bypass any geo blockings by accident?

Thank you

MusicKit Content Rights, Age Rating and App Encryption

Q