Canceled 3.1.2 Subscriptions

Hello Could you please tell me what's wrong? I am publishing my application for the first time. I have already put Terms of Use in the application settings. What is missing?

Guideline 3.1.2 - Business - Payments - Subscriptions 3.1.2(c) Subscription Information Before asking a customer to subscribe, you should clearly describe what the user will get for the price. How many issues per month? How much cloud storage? What kind of access to your service? Ensure you clearly communicate the requirements described in Schedule 2 of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement.

Issue Description

The submission did not include all the required information for apps offering auto-renewable subscriptions. Apps offering auto-renewable subscriptions must include all of the following required information in the binary:

• Title of auto-renewing subscription, which may be the same as the in-app purchase product name
  • Length of subscription
  • Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate
  • Functional links to the privacy policy and Terms of Use (EULA)

The app metadata must also include functional links to the privacy policy and Terms of Use (EULA).

Next Steps

Update the app's metadata to include the following required information:

• A functional link to the Terms of Use (EULA). If you are using the standard Apple Terms of Use (EULA), include a link to the Terms of Use in the App Description. If you are using a custom EULA, add it in App Store Connect.

Thank you for your post. We're investigating this issue currently. A representative from App Review will contact you shortly to provide further assistance. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

Subscription screen

Canceled 3.1.2 Subscriptions

Q