File templates list do not contain storekit configuration file

In the XCode 16 beta, it isn't possible to create a new StoreKit configuration file because the templates list doesn't contain that option.

Adding the storekit extension to a file crashes XCode or doesn't have an effect at all. But, loading an existing file still works.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 791032022

The StoreKit Configuration File option appears under the Other category in the "Choose a template for your new file" sheet. Navigate to that category and let us know whether the file appears.

Accepted Answer

The StoreKit Configuration File option appears under the Other category in the "Choose a template for your new file" sheet. Navigate to that category and let us know whether the file appears.

Thank you for the prompt reply. I wrote this post because the template list missed the StoreKit configuration template (I also used the search field). Strangely, now after opening the beta again, it is available.

At that time, I also had the previous XCode version open, and maybe this led to a hiccup. I don't know what it was, but now the template is available.

Thank you.

File templates list do not contain storekit configuration file

Q