Distribution the macOS app include dext. No profiles for ---- were found

I developed an app including driver extension. So I tried to distribute it to users. Of course, it works fine in my Mac. I pressed "direct distribution" through the distribution menu in xcode, but the error occurred as below. I also checked that distribution are fine with TestFlight(internally), checked unregistered mac device. I can't figure out what's wrong, so I'm asking for help.

Thank you.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 791993022

The most common cause of problems like this is that you’ve not been granted access to the DriverKit capabilities for that distribution channel for that platform. Check these using the process described in Finding a Capability’s Distribution Restrictions.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

The most common cause of problems like this is that you’ve not been granted access to the DriverKit capabilities for that distribution channel for that platform. Check these using the process described in Finding a Capability’s Distribution Restrictions.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

thank you for your reply.. I try remove the "DriverKit (developer)" and keep the "DriverKit" (on additional capabilities), but on my driverkit profile, "DriverKit developer" has not disappear.

How to remove the "DriverKit developer" on Capabilities?

Solved!

The xcode has problem for driverkit.

DTS has guide as below article.

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/751490?answerId=787624022#787624022

Distribution the macOS app include dext. No profiles for ---- were found

Q