Xcode16 Beta Compilation Error: Reserved Keyword 'module' Issue

While compiling with the Xcode Beta1 version, the 'module' keyword used in the previous method as a parameter is now recognized as a reserved keyword, causing compilation errors and preventing our project from continuing to run. Please fix this issue as soon as possible.

Additionally, I would like to vent: It's quite uncomfortable that the MacOS Beta version cannot be downgraded directly. I am now facing the dilemma of being unable to open Xcode 15 and having Xcode 16 fail to compile.

Have you tried enclosing module in 'module'? That is supposed to ket you use keywords as variable names. I'm on my phone and that might be the wrong tick. It is the one below the ~ on U.S. english keyboards.

Please avoid placing the ‘module’ keyword at the beginning or end of a line. Instead, consider placing the entire function declaration on a single line. This issue appears to be a bug in the early beta version of Xcode. Hopefully, it will be resolved in the upcoming beta release.

This is the workaround script I am currently writing, and those who need it can give it a try. However, I would prefer if the engineers could fix this issue.

import os import sys

if len(sys.argv) < 2: print("you can input the folder path from commandLine")

folder_path = sys.argv[1]

if not os.path.isdir(folder_path): print("Invalid path parameter") folder_path = input("Please input the folder path: ")

if not os.path.exists(folder_path): print("Folder path does not exist") exit()

for root, dirs, files in os.walk(folder_path): for file in files: if file.endswith(".h"): file_path = os.path.join(root, file) with open(file_path, "r") as f: lines = f.readlines() modified_lines = [] i = 0 while i < len(lines): if "module:" in lines[i] and lines[i].lstrip().startswith("module:"): if i > 0 and lines[i - 1].strip(): modified_lines[-1] = modified_lines[-1].rstrip() + " " + lines[i].lstrip().replace(" module:", " ") else: modified_lines.append(lines[i]) else: modified_lines.append(lines[i]) i += 1 with open(file_path, "w") as f: f.writelines(modified_lines) print("Finished")

Xcode16 Beta Compilation Error: Reserved Keyword 'module' Issue

Q