Unwanted Communication Reporting Extension - error with classificationreport url

Hi,

I'm having headaches with the debugging of my Unwanted Communication Reporting extension.

iPhone log says:

com.apple.IdentityLookup.MessageFilter[1774] <Error>: Extension's containing app (appID <private>) unauthorized to defer requests to host <private>

So I guess I have something wrong with my apple-app-site-association. The AASA file I get with swcutil dl -d services.mydomain.com

{
    classificationreport =     {
        apps =         (
            "<MYTEAMID>.com.mydomain.myapp",
            "<MYTEAMID>.com.mydomain.myapp.unwanted"
        );
    };
}

where <MYTEAMID>.com.mydomain.myapp is my containing app (bundle id). and <MYTEAMID>.com.mydomain.myapp.unwanted is my extension

The AASA file on the server is obviously in JSON format and correctly served from the server : services.mydomain.com

In the extension Info.plist I've set the following :

<key>NSExtension</key>
	<dict>
		<key>NSExtensionAttributes</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ILClassificationExtensionNetworkReportDestination</key>
			<string>https://services.mydomain.com/path/unwanted/report</string>
		</dict>
		<key>NSExtensionMainStoryboard</key>
		<string>MainInterface</string>
		<key>NSExtensionPointIdentifier</key>
		<string>com.apple.identitylookup.classification-ui</string>
	</dict>

I suppose the reply from classificationResponse method is correct since MessageFilter "tries" to send the request.

Where am I mistakening ? Difficult to debug... MessageFilter's log keeps interesting data as private (so there is no way to check what it's actually doing). And I've found no way to go deeper in the debug process.

Many thanks Emmanuel

Answered by esellier in 791540022

Forgot to add that the extension's entitlements contain:

<key>com.apple.developer.associated-domains</key>
	<array>
		<string>classificationreport:services.mydomain.com?mode=developer</string>
	</array>

Forgot to add that the extension's entitlements contain:

<key>com.apple.developer.associated-domains</key>
	<array>
		<string>classificationreport:services.mydomain.com?mode=developer</string>
	</array>

Solved... I had to enable developer mode on the device in Settings / Development.

Unwanted Communication Reporting Extension - error with classificationreport url

Q