iOS 18 Bug

After a week of testing iOS 18. iPhone SE 3 keeps randomly restarting after I use it for a few minutes. Reported this issue through feedback assistant. Please fix this bug in next iOS 18 beta?

A workaround I found for the bug is turning off your iPhone, wait a little while and then turn it back on again. Deleted all applications and that seemed to stop my iPhone SE 3 from randomly restarting. hope this workaround can help you.

My iPhone 12 just randomly crashes in the middle of loading an Application. It takes about 4 mins for it to fully restart and this problem just started occurring this morning.

Accepted Answer

A workaround I found for the bug is turning off your iPhone, wait a little while and then turn it back on again. Deleted all applications and that seemed to stop my iPhone SE 3 from randomly restarting. hope this workaround can help you.

我为这个错误找到的解决方法是关闭你的iPhone,等一会儿再重新打开它。

我为这个错误找到的解决方法是关闭你的iPhone,等一会儿再重新打开它。

Yep something similar with iPhone 15. https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/758264

I would advice try to downgrade before it gets worst. Today I had to go to the store to turn it on again, and of course the warranty is annulled for trying the beta.

I can’t refresh dynamic Island frequently on ios18 big Bug !!!

iOS 18 Bug

Q