Iphone SE2 IOS18 crashed

dear other developers I downloaded the iOS 18 beta onto my iPhone SE2 It worked perfectly for the first 2 days but now it crashed yesterday it won't turn on anymore and it won't go into recovery mode

what should I do?

BEST WISHES

Answered by Claude31 in 792346022

Did you try this ? https://support.apple.com/en-us/118106

• Make sure that your Mac is up to date. If you're using a PC, make sure you have the latest version of the Apple Devices app or iTunes.
  • Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
  • Open the Finder on your Mac, or open the Apple Devices app on your PC. If your PC doesn't have the Apple Devices app, or your Mac is using macOS Mojave or earlier, open iTunes instead.
  • Keep your device connected and wait until the Connect to computer screen appears.
  • iPhone 8 or later, including iPhone SE (2nd generation and later): Press and quickly release the volume up button. Press and quickly release the volume down button. Then, press and hold the side button until you see the Connect to computer screen.
  • An animation of an iPhone with arrows pointing to the Volume Up button, then to the Volume Down button, and then to the side button.

Did you try this ? https://support.apple.com/en-us/118106

• Make sure that your Mac is up to date. If you're using a PC, make sure you have the latest version of the Apple Devices app or iTunes.
  • Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
  • Open the Finder on your Mac, or open the Apple Devices app on your PC. If your PC doesn't have the Apple Devices app, or your Mac is using macOS Mojave or earlier, open iTunes instead.
  • Keep your device connected and wait until the Connect to computer screen appears.
  • iPhone 8 or later, including iPhone SE (2nd generation and later): Press and quickly release the volume up button. Press and quickly release the volume down button. Then, press and hold the side button until you see the Connect to computer screen.
  • An animation of an iPhone with arrows pointing to the Volume Up button, then to the Volume Down button, and then to the side button.
Iphone SE2 IOS18 crashed

Q