Cannot create a subscription via App Store Connect

I'm working on Testflight build of the app. I've removed the subscription I created previously to create it again, but this time I'm unable to create a subscription withing a group. It says "An error has occurred. Try again later"

Checking the network console, I'm getting a strange issue I've never seen before.

{
  "errors" : [ {
    "id" : "a76b3891-f791-48a7-a7e9-3fec528c1202",
    "status" : "409",
    "code" : "ENTITY_ERROR.SUBSCRIPTION_CREATION_NOT_ALLOWED",
    "title" : "You cannot create new subscription.",
    "source" : {
      "pointer" : "/data/id"
    }
  } ]
}

I've tried re-inviting myself to the organization and waiting for a day. I also have full admin rights in the organization. Has anybody encountered anything similar? Subscription creation worked for me before

yah. i had the same problem

Same issue happened across the two apps under my account

I'm having a similar issue. We have a published app and we're just trying to add a new subscription to an existing subscription group that has only 3 subscriptions in it. On the App Store Connect page, it says "An error has occurred. Try again later."

We've been trying this for the past 12 hours many times and keep getting the same error. So we tried logging with a different apple account and it failed again. Then we tried adding a new subscription to another app's subscription group and it failed again.

This is most definitely an error in the App Store Connect website or API.

Hello there, thank you for reaching out. This might be because your account holder has not accepted a pending agreement. Can you please verify that and try creating your subscription again? Please see more information about agreements here.

I also had the same issue. All the agreement has been accepted.

Hello, we have the same error: "An error has occurred. Try again later.".

All of the agreements are signed:

What can we do?

Check your pending agreement in App Store Connect (Business page + click on your company name) or Apple Developer. It worked for me, there was a pending agreement in ASC.

@Jawkes Thanks a lot, it really was there.

Cannot create a subscription via App Store Connect

Q