Server Side validation for In-App Purchase

Hi,

Our application offers 3 non-renewing subscriptions. I have integrated the necessary code, and our App Store Account Paid Agreement status is Active. Transactions are successfully completed in the sandbox environment.

However, I am facing difficulties with server-side validation. The /verifyReceipt API is deprecated, and I need an alternative method for server-side validation. The Apple documentation is quite confusing, and I couldn't find any articles related to the new approach for server-side validation.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide a detailed guide on how to perform server-side validation with the new method.

Thank you in advance.

On device, you can get the signed JWS Transaction via https://developer.apple.com/documentation/storekit/verificationresult/3868429-jwsrepresentation

You can then decode this with the App Store Server Library's SignedDataVerifier class to both verify and decode the signed transaction, without needing to make a call to the App Store Server API. The library is available in Java, Node.js, Python, and Swift for Server.

Server Side validation for In-App Purchase

Q