How to deal with Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed (App Tracking Transparency framework related)

My app, which only shows ads one day after it is first launched, keeps being rejected due to Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed (App Tracking Transparency framework related).

Here is the rejection message from Apple:

Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

We're looking forward to completing our review, but we need more information to continue. Your app uses the AppTrackingTransparency framework, but we are unable to locate the App Tracking Transparency permission request when reviewed on iOS 17.5.1.

Next Steps

Please explain where we can find the App Tracking Transparency permission request in your app. The request should appear before any data is collected that could be used to track the user.

If you've implemented App Tracking Transparency but the permission request is not appearing on devices running the latest operating system, please review the available documentation and confirm App Tracking Transparency has been correctly implemented.

If your app does not track users, update your app privacy information in App Store Connect to not declare tracking. You must have the Account Holder or Admin role to update app privacy information.

We have provided a detailed step-by-step guide to trigger the App Tracking Transparency.

We also attached videos demonstrating how to adjust the date to one day ahead in order to show the ads.

Here is our reply:

Dear Reviewer,

*** will start displaying ads one day after the app is first launched. To see the App Tracking Transparency permission request and subsequent ads, please follow these steps:

1. Launch *** for the first time.
2. Close and completely exit the *** app.
3. Adjust the date on your device to one day ahead.
4. Re-launch ***. You will see the App Tracking Transparency permission request.

For a visual guide, please refer to the attached videos:

https://youtube.com/shorts/07qsYuFkPBY - Demonstrates when the user allows tracking.

https://youtube.com/shorts/voQfgjAN7h0 - Demonstrates when the user does not allow tracking.

If you need further explanation, please contact me at +xxxx-xxxxxxx.

Thank you.

P.S. I frequently receive similar inquiries with each submission of my app. Could you please add a note to my app to prevent this recurring issue in future reviews? Thank you for your attention.

However, Apple continues to reject our update, despite our clear instructions for showing App Tracking Transparency.

Do you have any suggestions on what we can do next? Thank you.

Thank you for your post. We're investigating this issue and will contact you in App Store Connect to provide further assistance. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

Thank you for your post. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

How to deal with Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed (App Tracking Transparency framework related)

Q