Inconsistent User Reviews in Admin Panel: Same Content, Different IDs and Dates Issue

Issue: I am facing a situation where multiple reviews from some users display the same titles, body, and author names in my admin panel, but they have different review IDs and review submission dates. For example, User A might have a review titled "Great App!" with the same content and author name, but different review IDs (123 and 456) and submission dates (June 1st and June 15th). This inconsistency appears when users update their reviews in the app or when reviews are deleted and then resubmitted through the App Store.

Reason: When users update their feedback or delete and resubmit their reviews in the app or through the App Store, each action creates a new review entry in our database due to the different review IDs assigned by the platform, leading to these discrepancies.

Technical Details:

Our Concern: I want to ensure that our database stores only unique reviews and that our admin panel displays only unique reviews to avoid confusion and maintain data integrity.

I'm seeking guidance on how to handle this scenario correctly within my admin panel to ensure accurate representation of user reviews. Any insights or best practices on how to manage and display user reviews under these circumstances would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Inconsistent User Reviews in Admin Panel: Same Content, Different IDs and Dates Issue

Q