In-App-Payment required for Business Listing App?

Hello guys! I would appreciate your help. I am developing an app (next to my webapp). In this app users can register as either owners of moving company or as the customers. Moving company owners can list their company like a directory/business listing. The app is free to use for customers and also for company owners except if you want to list your moving company to be able to get clients and sell your physical service.

Now i have a subscription plan in mind so the moving company can list itself, which will also be listen on my webapp as the databank is shared. According to someone this doesnt require IAP, because at the end the company is paying for the listing, to help him sell his physical service.

next to it, i also want to get provision for each time the moving company gets a client through our app and pays through our app.

thirdly, i was planning to offer sponsored Listing, which will aswell work for my webapp. Meaning if someone pays for sponsored listing on my app he gets sponsored on my webapp aswell and vice versa.

And lastly, the subscription plan has an upgrade package where moving companies can get leads aswell. Like the first thing someone told me that it shouldnt require IAP as the end service us physical and thats where i am helping out.

Now i wanted to be safe than sorry and wanted to know what you guys say. Is is allowed without IAP? Where do i need IAP and where can i for example use Stripe? Are there any ways to go around IAP? I have already read the guidelines but it seems my app functions fall between them (probably) as the sponsored Listings are also on webapp if bought in mobile app aswell as the physical services that are promoted and sold through our subscription, where we dont really offer a digital service.

I would really appreciate your help very much, and i thank you for reading all this.

In-App-Payment required for Business Listing App?

Q