Downloaded iOS 18 public beta and all of a sudden I can’t send screen time requests

This morning I downloaded iPad/iPhone OS 18 public beta and I went to send a request for youtube and I can’t. the only option that comes up when I press ask for more time is enter screen time passcode. TIA

I noticed that too and I think that’s supposed to be changed. Although my screen time has been deleted completely after some unknown reason, I still kind of miss the “One More Minute” and the “Request More Time” feature.

Yes, if you search these forums you'll see lots of reports of this bug.

But the Developer Forums aren't really the right place to raise bugs in a new version of an OS. Apple's engineers aren't reading through these pages to see if anyone's found a bug.

These forums are for third-party developers writing apps for Apple's platforms to discuss issues with their code.

You need to raise each issue you find separately at https://www.apple.com/feedback/ You can post the FB numbers here if you want, so that others can link to them.

Downloaded iOS 18 public beta and all of a sudden I can’t send screen time requests

Q