iOS 18 beta 4 loss of network connection

Hello,

I installed iOS 18 beta 4 today and since then my phone loses network connection all the time. Im unable to use my phone, make phone calls, use 5g etc. Please help!

I restored my phone to 17.5.1 via itunes but I was unable to restore my iCloud backup without installing iOS 18 beta 4 again.

How can I restore my backup without installing 18 beta 4 ? Now my phone is useless....

Chris

Did you take a local backup (i.e. one stored on your Mac, not iCloud) before you installed the iOS 18 beta?

If so, downgrading your iPhone to iOS 17.x should allow you to restore from that local backup.

If you only backed up to iCloud, when you go to restore from the backup, doesn't it list the available backups? One of them should be the one from before you installed iOS 18.

Can you maybe show us a screenshot of what options you're being offered?

Exactly the same issue.

I didn't make a local backup using iTunes. I can do it now. I had to install iOS 18 beta 4 again and I restored my last iCloud backup.

If I will make local backup using iTunes now using 18 beta 4 I should be able to restore it afrer downgrading to 17.5.1? It was not possible using iCloud iOS 18 backup.

Regards, Chris

It is not an issue with my SIM card. I think it was fine with ios 18 beta and also with my android device.

The connection loss happens every few minutes. It loses signal gradually until it is totally disconnected. Then, all of a sudden, it gets a full signal. The situation I mentioned occurs within 10-60 seconds.

I live in Seoul and I am not in a basement or somewhere that causes connection loss. It is totally a software issue.

I don't see any iCloud backups other than my last iOS18 backup

I have the same issues since yesterday. Constantly losing my cellular connection. Right now i‘m waiting for it to reconnect.

I have the same problem on eSIM card :( In my opinion iPhone cloud loose signal during changes a mobile transmiter.I see this problem only when iPhone is in the move ( eg in car when using CarPlay). What I call at home everything is ok

I have the same on both SIM and eSIM I'm looking forward to the fix, in beta 3 it was OK

Has the same exact issue, it looses connection whenever am in high speed move (e.g, train, car). Seems like the issue with modem update and not able to change transmitter seamlessly.

iOS 18 beta 4 loss of network connection

Q