The notification is invalid

I can execute an action by allowing Xcode to send a notification to Reality Composer Pro via NotificationCenter, or I can send notifications to Xcode through the Notification Action in Reality Composer Pro. However, I discovered that they were unable to accept notifications from both parties within my project. To ascertain whether there was an error in my code, I created a simple Demo project. I utilized the same code and determined that it functioned normally within the Demo project. It is perplexing that I am unable to resolve this issue. Do I require additional modifications?

Answered by Vision Pro Engineer in 801030022

Hey @lijiaxu,

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what exactly you are asking, but it sounds like you got everything working in the Demo project. That's great news. Seems like you are using the APIs correctly. There's two approaches you could take. You could try removing things from your main project until things work again, or you could try adding things to your demo project until it matches the functionality of our main project. Hopefully this helps you identify the bug.

If you find that there is an system bug, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could open a bug report, include a small sample project that replicates the issue, and post the FB number here once you do.

Bug Reporting: How and Why? has tips on creating your bug report.

Hope this helps,
Michael

Accepted Answer

Hey @lijiaxu,

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what exactly you are asking, but it sounds like you got everything working in the Demo project. That's great news. Seems like you are using the APIs correctly. There's two approaches you could take. You could try removing things from your main project until things work again, or you could try adding things to your demo project until it matches the functionality of our main project. Hopefully this helps you identify the bug.

If you find that there is an system bug, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could open a bug report, include a small sample project that replicates the issue, and post the FB number here once you do.

Bug Reporting: How and Why? has tips on creating your bug report.

Hope this helps,
Michael

The notification is invalid

Q