Hello,
I am the Account Holder of an Individual Apple Developer Program membership based in the Russian Federation.
I am trying to request the StoreKit External Purchase Link Entitlement (RU) for my iOS app.
The app itself is free to download. It does not use and is not intended to use Apple In-App Purchase. Premium digital content is provided through a subscription purchased on our external website.
Apple currently documents StoreKit External Purchase Link support for Russia. However, when I open the official StoreKit External Purchase Link Entitlement (RU) request form, I cannot submit the request unless I have accepted the latest Paid Applications Agreement.
The problem is that the Paid Applications Agreement is not available in my App Store Connect account.
Apple Developer Support informed me that, because my Apple Developer Program membership is located in the Russian Federation, I am currently unable to distribute paid applications or applications using In-App Purchases due to applicable sanctions.
This creates a circular situation:
- StoreKit External Purchase Link (RU) is officially available for Russia.
- The entitlement request form requires the Paid Applications Agreement.
- My Russian developer account cannot accept the Paid Applications Agreement.
- Therefore, I cannot submit the entitlement request.
My intended purchase flow is:
Free iOS app → user account → StoreKit External Purchase Link → external website → digital subscription → access activated in the app.
Has anyone with a Russian Apple Developer account successfully obtained the StoreKit External Purchase Link Entitlement recently?
Is there an official manual process for Russian developers who cannot accept the Paid Applications Agreement?
Can this entitlement request be processed manually by Apple Developer Support or another Apple team?
I would especially appreciate guidance from an Apple engineer regarding the officially supported path for this situation.
Thank you.