Hi everyone,
I'm looking for advice from developers who have experienced prolonged App Review delays, and hopefully some help from someone at Apple who can look into this situation.
My app, Parozo: Restaurant POS & KOT (iOS version 1.0.0), was initially reviewed by Apple, and I received feedback regarding several guidelines:
- Guidelines 2.3.10 and 2.3.3: App Store screenshots and accurate representation of the app.
- Guideline 3.1.1: In-app purchases and business subscription functionality.
- Guideline 4.5.4: Push notification permissions.
I carefully reviewed Apple's feedback and made the requested changes. I replaced the screenshots with actual iOS app screenshots, made push notifications optional, and removed plan, pricing, registration, and renewal screens and purchase links from the iOS app to address the subscription-related concerns.
I then submitted the updated build 1.0.0 (7) for review on October 16, 2026.
However, the submission is still showing “Waiting for Review,” and more than seven days have now passed without the new review process starting or any further communication.
I've also contacted Apple Developer Support multiple times regarding these delays. Unfortunately, I haven't received a meaningful response to my previous requests. I submitted another support request yesterday, but the issue remains unresolved.
My latest App Review support case is 103003613618.
I completely understand that app reviews take time and that Apple must carefully evaluate every submission. I'm not asking for the review guidelines to be bypassed or for special treatment. I have addressed the issues identified in the previous review and simply want to understand why the corrected submission is still waiting and whether any further action is needed from my side.
As an independent developer, these repeated delays and the lack of communication make it difficult to plan a product launch, particularly after spending time addressing the feedback provided by App Review.
Has anyone experienced a similar situation after fixing all the issues identified by Apple? Did your resubmission eventually move into review, and is there an effective way to get a status update when repeated support requests receive no response?
I'd especially appreciate guidance from anyone who has successfully escalated a similar case, or from an Apple representative who can direct me to the appropriate team.
Thank you for your time and help.