App stuck in review for a week+

Hi all... I have an update to an app that has been stuck "In Review" for nearly 7 days now. No feedback, nothing. Just waiting. I had just updated this app in early August and it got through the review process in less than 24 hours.

The app only has minor bug fixes in it.

Anyone else seeing long review times right now? Or am I alone in this?

• Same here. My app is in TestFlight Review since Saturday.

Add a Comment

Replies

I submit my app review since 22/01/2019 till now 29/01/2019 my app still in Review status.

I email them, but no reply.

Anybody know why quiet?

Are they on holiday?

Any updates?

I have the same issue 😟

Hi James, It’s exactly the same for me. I requested an expedited Review an told them its a critical fix. Now they are reviewing the app since about 5 days. A manager told me that they still have to do checks. It never took longer than 2 days before

I am having this same issue in 2020 ! Our app is stuck “In Review” for 7 days now.

waiting for review: 7 days

in review: 2 days

i don’t know how long it will take. I think new app submission experience screwed up all the review process :)

Waiting for review 8 days (new app). Resubmitted, but didn't help.

• Any update almet ? Cihadturhan?

Did your app finally approved or reject?

• I've been in review & rejected for 3+ months now, since December 15th 2021.

We replied to their questions, but no feedback afterwards.

• For future reference, mine was approved and next updates take regular time (~24 hours) I guess that happens when they suspect your app doing sneaky stuff and make an in-detail review but if your app is fine they will continue to review like regular.

Add a Comment

I've been in review & rejected for 3+ months now, since December 15th 2021.

We replied to their questions, but no feedback afterwards.

I have the same issue in 2022. Sounds like a poem, eh? The app has been "In Review" status since March 2, 2022. The app store support service did not much help. All you can get is what you are already known about: your app is "In Review". But, wait a minute... Please feel free to reply if you have any other questions!

• In continuation of the post. In March 21, 2022 a decision was made to resubmit the app but unfortunately without avail. According to the App Store support: "Rejecting and resubmitting your app again will start the review process over, and will not expedite your app’s review".

• any update for your app, my app also stuck in review over one week. Thanks

Add a Comment

my new app was rejected several times with feedback. I did all requested changes. After one more attempt app stuck "In Review" and nothing happens. Support response gives nothing useful: "The review for your app is still in progress and requires additional time. We'll provide further status updates as soon as we can, or we'll contact you if we require additional information."