When uploading my ios application to the app store with xcode 7 beta 3, the error message Error ITMS-3000: "Line 7 column 28: attribute "app_platform" not allowed here; expected attribute "verified_under_3_0", "verified_under_4_0", or "verified_under_version" at XPath/package/software_assests. I also get the message iTunes store operation succeeded with a warning: the resulting api analysis file is too large. We were unable to validate your API usage prior to delivery. Is this a problem with my application or xcode 7B3?
Can't submit app to iTunesConnect
I'm getting this now too, but seems like it's an error on Apple's end. I was hoping this latest beta would fix the other submissions problems I've been having, but looks like I will have to wait to see.
I was just about to post about this. I'm having the exact same issue. Error ITMS-3000 😕
Hi guys.. Add me to the list of complaints. getting same ITMS-3000 error message
Having the same issue here. Xcode 7 Beta 3 cannot upload a binary to iTC (for TestFlight distribution).
I'm getting the same generic ITMS-3000 error.
But…I was able to get it into iTC by tapping the Export button in the Xcode organizer, unchecking "Bitcode", saving to disk, and uploading using the Application Uploader tool. The iTC server is probably not yet ready for Bitcode binaries.
The binary under TestFlight has been stuck in "Processing" for awhile. I'll let you know if this ever goes through to let me distribute to Internal Testers.
Just because:
Me too.
add me to the list.
Me too!
Unchecking bitcode and using Application Loader worked for me. I also had to remove my embedded watchOS 2 app. When I had watchOS 2 app embedded, I was getting a ton of non-true errors, like that the app was not 64-bit. My upload has been in the "Uploaded" state for some time now, not "Processing." In my experience, being stuck in "Uploading" requires me to upload again.
I fixed this by adding in the correct launch images for the iPhone 5 in a launch image asset catalog. I also changed the Architectures option in Build Settings to Standard architectures (to support 64 bit).
Let me know if this helps.
Okay, at this point... Hopefully everyone on this list has sent in a radar on this. The biggest motivator for an quick fix is if the engineers at Apple see a slew of bugs on one issue.
Same here. I tried w/ previous Xcode versions too, same error.
Why are you trying to submit with beta tools? This has never been supported.
This helped me! I want to point out that I had to use the Xcode 6.4 Applociation Loader. It did not work with the Xcode 7 beta 3 Application Loader.
They never used to have public iOS betas either. Now they do and now it's supported.
Has anyone been able to work around the problem, and submit TestFlight builds to iTunes Connect with Xcode 7b3? If so, how? I've tried disabling bitcode, but that doesn't seem to have helped. I've also tried using Application Loader, but that returns the same error message.
I just got it to work and uploaded about 5 minutes ago. Status in iTC is still "Uploaded" so I'm not sure if it will go through.
Here's what I did:
- disabled bitcode in my build settings
- removed my watchOS content
- targeted only iOS 9.0
- used the Xcode 6.4 Application Loader
Still got the same error messages with 7b3 Application Loader but the 6.4 went through with a warning.
INFO ITMS-90111: "Your app is built with a beta version of Xcode or iOS SDK. Only apps distributed for beta testing may be built with beta software. To submit an app for distribution on the App Store, you will need to build the app with release versions of Xcode and iOS SDK."
After typing this out, status is stuck at "Uploaded" still.
Ditto, been at Uploaded for ~3 days.
Well, there goes my optimism.
Has anyone created a radar for this yet? Experiencing the same problem
Update: both of my "Uploaded" builds are now "Invalid Binary." I received an e-mail saying 'Your archive contains paths that are not allowed: ("WatchKitSupport2" ),' so I guess I need to unpack the IPA Xcode made and clean that up a little more.
Feel free to dup 21735673, but I'm sure Apple knows about this one.
Same issue here
Same here, but now when I upload a binary through Xcode 6.4's Application Loader (inside the Xcode.app bundle), the binary goes through to iTC, but they are stuck under "Processing" in an "Uploaded" state.
I submitted a Radar. Everyone else here should, too—looks like it's an iTunes Connect server side error.
I'm not sure if anyone has realized - but this is a beta release and you're not supposed to upload apps built with this release until Apple gives you the go ahead to submit for iOS9
So, right now, use the older xcode6 to upload to the store.
right?
https://itunesconnect.apple.com:
"
TestFlight for iOS 9 Beta Builds
You can now invite your internal testers to test apps that you’ve built for iOS 9 beta."
You're supposed to be able to upload from XCode Beta for use with TestFlight.
Same problem here by the way. Also I can't open XCode 6.4 because it says "The version of Xcode installed on this Mac is not compatible with OS X El Capitan. You have “Xcode” 6.4. Download version 6.4 for free from the Mac App Store." so I can't test if uploading from non-beta XCode works.