About the updated App Store submission experience
App Store Connect now offers a new way to submit apps and in-app events for review. Update your account today if you plan to create in-app events that appear on the App Store or if you’re simply ready to try it out. Later this year, it will be updated for all App Store Connect accounts.
This update allows you to:
- Include up to 10 in-app events in one submission.
- Submit in-app events without needing a new app version.
- Manage your submissions and communicate with App Review on the new, persistent App Review page.
- Edit items in your submission.
- Remove items with issues from your submission and continue with items that were accepted by App Review.
- View a history of submissions created using the updated experience, including messages from App Review.
All submissions are typically reviewed within 24 hours, regardless of the number of items or whether they include an app version.
Apple Developer Program Account Holders can enable this updated experience, which applies the update for all team members.