Your session has expired, please login

I log into my Apple Id account under Pref->Account. I AM able to login, it shows me as a team memeber. Then I exit xcode and when I run it, I go to Pref->Account, it says 'Your session has expired, please login'. I can do this over and over.

Thanks

Ralph

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rkrausse Down vote post of rkrausse
54k views
Add a Comment

Replies

When are you asked to login ?

Under Pref->Account.

Have a paid dev program account, or using Xcode's free provisioning?

I'm having this exact problem as well, with a newly created Apple ID joined to my company's paid dev program. I found some older threads on this which recommended turning on two-factor authentication, but it made no difference for me.

EXACTLY. I just called apple support (AGAIN) and they told me to creae a xcode support incident (which I already did) and they told me to contact support. IS APPLE AWAKE HERE?

CAN ANYONE HELP.

I CAN'T CODE.

HELP HELP HELP

Try this. I received this and email and it did work for me

You can work around this in the meantime by setting this default in Terminal.app (Path: /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app):

defaults write -g DVTDeveloperAccountUseKeychainService -bool NO

Quit and relaunch Xcode, log into any accounts again, and the credentials should be persisted.

2019 and the problem od “Your session has expired. Please log in.” is still there. And no solition.

Having the same problem. August 2020.
Same problem here. August 2020. Xcode 11.6.

After entering valid Apple ID and password I immediately see "Your session has expired.  Please log in" message again.

defaults write -g DVTDeveloperAccountUseKeychainService -bool NO and relaunching Xcode didn't help.
Reinstalling Xcode didn't help.
Same problem as everyone else. I can't login.. after entering valid login/pw it immediately says "Your session has expired. Please log in. Try signing in again or contact Apple Developer Support to resolve account access issues."

Can't code.. please help!
@valdamnit

This is an old thread, the more recent thread is here. Please comment and upvote so that it hopefully be more visible: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/656161
Same as YerlanKussainov.  August 2020. Xcode 11.6.

After entering valid Apple ID and password I immediately see "Your session has expired. Please log in" message again.

defaults write -g DVTDeveloperAccountUseKeychainService -bool NO and relaunching Xcode didn't help.
Reinstalling Xcode didn't help.
Same issue, August 2020.
Trying to enter password for dev account and see "session has expired" immediately in Xcode 11.6. However, if I open Xcode 12 beta 4, the account is marked as logged in.

P.S. I'm on Big Sur beta 4.
Having this exact problem on Big Sur Beta 11.0.

Has anyone been able to fix this?
same here.  Big Sur Beta 11.0 and Xcode Version 11.6 (11E708).

Updating xcode to version 12 might help? I haven't tried it yet, cause manually downloading new xcode and installing it, is pain in the *** for me.