Your session has expired, please login

I log into my Apple Id account under Pref->Account. I AM able to login, it shows me as a team memeber. Then I exit xcode and when I run it, I go to Pref->Account, it says 'Your session has expired, please login'. I can do this over and over.

Thanks

Ralph

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rkrausse Down vote post of rkrausse
54k views
Add a Comment

Replies

Same problem since yesterday:

• iMac 24'' M1 2021
  • macOS Monterey 12.4 (updated to 12.5 - no effect)
  • Xcode 13.4.1

Logging out/re-logging into iCloud on my Mac also fails with the message "Invalid username or password" so now I've also lost access to my iCloud work files from my Mac... I can still sign in to icloud.com but that doesn't help.

• misclick

• Fixed on the Apple end, after call to the support and submit screenshots etc.

Add a Comment

Also have this problem. Deletead all accounts, trying to add any of them and get "Your session has expired, please login".

[SOLVED] Starting to have the same problem today. I have two user account in my mac mini m1- Monterey 12.5 xcode 13.4.1. I signed out of my second one and used xcode on my primary user account. Started working suddenly. Still cant use xcode in my second user account. Strange!!!

Apple should really look into this!!!

The account has checked various statuses, whether it is https://developer.apple.com/ or https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/ or Developer's app, all are normal and can log in. However, I can't log in in Xcode, as long as I log in, it will prompt "Your session has expired, please login". Finally I solved it:

1. All of your development team accounts have expired, and you should exit the expired development team first.
  2. You need the non-expired developer team you are in, and enter the appstoreconnect to modify the identity of your account (guess that the account status will be refreshed in the Apple background).
  3. You will find that Xcode can be logged in.

Same issue 3 years later.. come on apple we pay a lot of money for this developer program

Signing out of my apple account in the MacOS settings seems to have solved the problem

leaf_ws

Not entirely true. I couldn't find any team that has status expired so I can't leave the team according to your message. Also I wasn't able to use appspecific pass in order to sign into xcode app with the appleid account. When I sign in into xcode, which I can I run some build and after a minute or so it just sings me off again and I have to sign back in. I can see that in the Xcode app. Im in the spot since the xcode app constantly changes account state in the xcode preference to 'please sign'.

Having the same issue. Spoke to Apple Dev Support on the phone, they said they are working on it. No ETA, no workaround. :(

1 - Go to Xcode preferences, and open it. 2 - Then press on manage certificates on your main account. 3 - Finally press on the add icon (on the bottom left), and choose (Apple Development). Your Certificates only need to be updated

• it didn't work for me

• Of course this won't work like that. It's f.up on the apple side. Prove me wrong.

Add a Comment

Faced with the same problem with Xcode 14.3.1 I have two account and session is valid only for one day.

Does anyone have valid solution to solve this problem?

• I have same problem too. Every 24 hours the session is expired.

Add a Comment