Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

Hey guys

I’ve been trying to pay for Apple Developer Program enrollment for about a week and still no luck. As well as I got from a small talk with the customer support – Apple never got my money. So it seems like my payment authorization fails all the time. But I don’t know what’s really going on.

Have any of you ever had issues like that?

Or maybe you just know what’s going on and how to fix it?

Answered by Apple Developer Support in 626670022
We do accept Russian credit cards to pay for the Apple Developer Program. If you've been unable to complete your order, please reach out to Apple Developer Program Support for assistance. Please note that you may be asked to provide verification details as part of the order completion process. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

I have been trying to pay for Apple Development Program membership as well. Unfortunately, my payment does not get through. It does not deduct any amount from the card and the thank you message says they will inform me in 2 days. This has been occurring for a month now. I have tried 2 different IDs. One of the IDs is US based and the other is Kuwait based. I have been sending them emails back and forth. No luck.

Now I have tried one of the few possible solutions I read in this post:

1. Added payment method to the account.

2. Paid for a random application in my iOS device.

3. Attempted to pay $99 for the membership.

No money was deducted and I think they will not respond to me in 2 days.

Note that the random app I purchased from the iOS store was purchased (money was deducted), downloaded, and is functional in my iPhone. However, when I checked my purchase history in iTunes; it was still pending. Now I am waiting for it to get approved so I can get the order ID of this app purchase and send an email to the support for their acknowledgment that I have used the same payment method in iOS store and for the membership. I hope this issue gets solved.

Hello mayur, How can you contact them and get wiretranfer info of apple for making purchase of developer account? i tried many times with customer support but they didnt give me solution. they told me there is issue with my bank or issue with apple payment system. Thank you.

I've been having the same problem for weeks, I've tried around 12 cards (most debit and 2 credit, one Amex).

Apple support officially told me that they will not investigate any further, and that they have not heard of anyone having the same issue.They said their only recommendation is to try more credit cards, they drop my case anyway.

I can't believe this is happening...

I'm from Viet Nam, and i get the same issue, any success payment with apple? i'm hopeless with apple support. 2 month passed.

I am from Ukraine. Have the same problem, who can help me? Support can not help me... I am trying to pay with a card which I have been paying for 3 years on iTunes, iCloud... I attached all the screenshots but they(support) didn’t help me ... my business suffers a lot from this, if someone reads my post, help me ... My case number 101091440247.

Hi Team,

I am facing similar problem,Tried to complete the Enrollement entered my card details; even tried with other card.

Payment not gettting processed and it shows cancelled after 2 days.

PLEASE PLEASE help me to complete the registration.

Thanks

Hi. Apple team

Since middle of April i'm trying to pay for the Apple developer program. But page doesn't redirect me to the bank payment page and nothing happens.

I tried different bank cards,different banks, different Apple ID's. Also, I tried to use cards in USD and in UAH.

Sean from eurodev support said, that this is the problem with my bank, but my bank didn't receive any payment requests!

For now Apple support doesn't answer on my letters and this is ther weirdest situation in the world.

Ignoring hundreds of people - not the best way to build community 😟

When I decided to be an iOS developer, I couldn't imagine, that the biggest problem will be, that we can not TAKE MY MONEY.

Same for me Greece

Tried with 3 different accounts and a number of different credit cards successfully purchased a random app from app store but every enrollment request keeps getting canceled

Apple support stopped responding to any requests after the first

In that first response they informed me that their payment system do not require either the card security code or a passcode from the bank to work, dont see how this is possible and that I should supply them with order details from my other purchases

Never got a response back after that

I have created a post in Hacker News about this in order to raise some awareness https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=23311675

Guys, try and contact them by phone, and let us know what they say

I've rented apple products only to test out publishing apps in the market.

For more than a month, 2 cards, 9 enrollment requests, all canceled.

Support is only sending copy-paste responses. They act like this problem is not as big as it really is.

I could not believe apple is such unprofesional .

A friend said that he emailed Tim Cook dirrectly ( his email is public ) and someone from higher ranks fixed the problem in a few days just to not make this problem bigger.

i am from India, same issue, tried last one month with 7 different credit card, 3 different apple id, no use...! no response...! totally waste of time.

I am from Ukraine. The same situation. 7 request enrolment, 3 different cards. Support doesn't reply to my emails, and I dont't have any alternative way of communication.

I'm from Brazil, have the same problem here. I tried EVERYTHING, but nothing works!!!

I am from Russia. I've made 5 attemtps to purchase dev enrollment and have same problem.

I have same issue. I can not see c-v-v field. Do you have any update for this issue?

Hi,
We are also facing the same issue. We are also from India. Been trying for the payment since last two weeks. but no solution. Let us know if you find any solution.

Could you ask your friend to give you the email?

I've send him email also. Guys Lets all send him an email in order to increase the chance for him to see the email and know about the problem.

Hi guys,
Same issue you are having here guys! I am from libya and I tried to purchase a developer account but with 2 accounts, 2 cards and non were successfull!

I have the same problem, I am from Panama.

3 different accounts, 4 different cards, different banks, even accounts from other countries and they always cancel the order.

I urgently need the account and they always cancel the order. Who sells an active account? I need to upload some projects urgently

What the f* is this.. it's been over a month I'm trying to enroll..

I don't even receive any payment cancelled or not approved notification. I only get a 48h transaction acknowledgement email and that's it.

I've tried different credit cards, changed my accounts. Changed my billing address. nothing works and no one is getting back to me.. did any one found a resolution???

Kvy

Hi I'm David and I'm from Brazil. Same problem here, over a month and nothing. I've tried different cards, I had bought a music and sent the billing to Apple and they don't give any respose, just ignored me. The worst suport I've ever seen in my life and the worst experience ever.

Call them

Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

Q