Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

Hey guys

I’ve been trying to pay for Apple Developer Program enrollment for about a week and still no luck. As well as I got from a small talk with the customer support – Apple never got my money. So it seems like my payment authorization fails all the time. But I don’t know what’s really going on.

Have any of you ever had issues like that?

Or maybe you just know what’s going on and how to fix it?

Answered by Apple Developer Support in 626670022
We do accept Russian credit cards to pay for the Apple Developer Program. If you've been unable to complete your order, please reach out to Apple Developer Program Support for assistance. Please note that you may be asked to provide verification details as part of the order completion process. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

**** Apple! Their developer enrollment program is a POS that doesn't ******* work! It makes no sense I hope they become bankrupt

Where is Apple? Can you see the Apple around here? The huge, giant, awesome company Apple.... Where are you????

Greetings Everyone, I also have this problem. I am stuck I have been trying for the past week and given up. Anyone that finds the solution, please share it here 😀

note: I do not reach to the payment, the message pops up right after "Review and Accept" step.

Hi, I am also having issue since 6th April!!!

Payed 3 times, in Germany

First 2 days payment was returned back to me, now I cannot even pay anymore!!!

Contacting support is as useless as throwing a stone in the lake.

They always provide generic responses back and don't even care to help

Please let me know when they fix this ... is so horrible

I am getting frustrated. I have tried paying multiple time and they keep cancelling my order. The project we are working on is complete and ready just that apple keeps frustrating my life!

I cannot even post on forum, what kind of developers does Apple have?

Anyway, had to rewrite my post since it got "invalid characters", don't know why where does invalid characters....

So, after 1 month, 3 different accounts, 6 different card, 4 different banks I am still unable to enroll in Apple developer program.....

Generic ticket responses, while bank employee says they got no payment requests....

Can't believe we are begging for Apple to take our money.

Same problem here since a month, no solution provided from the support, and from this thread I can see that developers from apple don't want to solve this issue.

It looks like they are affraid to compete against developers outside of america so they prefer not to let us enrol.

The same with me. Can't pay for 2 month already. Support stopped responding at some point. 3 different Apple ID's, 4 bank cards, no result. Why do we even want to make apps for iOS if they treat developers like that?

The same from Ukraine. Can not pay one week.

Same from Greece. Been at it for 3 weeks, 2 different cards, 6 separate attempts.

After pointing apple support to this thread, they have stopped responding, including when I asked for Wire Transfer.

Have the same problem.. Nothing info about reasons or troubles. Just cancel of order =(

i also have the same issue, its so annoying. And my app has been removed, this is extremely annoying, wonder how a so big company like apple is crap when it comes to transaction processing.

Hello,

I have the same problem, I bought the Apple Developer Program yesterday and today my order was automatically canceled. The support stopped responding.

Hello. I am on USA. Miami, I am having the same problem.

Hi. I am on USA. I am having the same problem.

Hello. Belarus. Same issue.

I have the same trouble, from Ukraine. 3 weeks no success, one week no response from support. Tried 4 different cards for payment, all orders became cancelled without any request to the bank.

This is madness! We faced this problem and everything that we received over the past month: "We are still working on this issue." What is wrong with your Apple Developer program?

Hello from Russia, i have same problem.

Hi, same issue for me. I'm from Belarus. I've tried to pay several times already. Support ignores my messages for a week.

I also can’t pay for a long time. Support responds with general phrases like try a different payment method, contact the bank, clear cookies, etc. If you follow all their advice (of course, none of this worked), then they simply begin to ignore my email replies and new appeals.

You can easily pay with a card in the appstore. My bank says that no withdrawal requests have been received for enrollment, although support assures that they are trying to withdraw and cannot do this. Judging by the huge number of posts here and in other forums, the problem has existed since the end of 2019 and seems no one cares from apple.

It's so annoying

Hey - I am in Chicago. Same here. I've been trying to create the dev account for over a month. used the two business cards that we have multiple times. The transactions appear as pending for a day or two and then they disappear from my bank. I called my banks and they all said that there is nothing wrong on my end - the transactions were approved but never collected from Apple.

How many times have you tried?

I am thinking of using my personal account.

Same issue, been trying for a month already, no help from support or anyone on apple's side. Tried 4 apple Id's and 5 cards from 3 different banks: orders keep getting canceled on the next day automatically

Hi everybody and APPLE SUPPORT TEAM.
I'm a developer from Russia and I've faced the same issue with the payemnt! Tried defferent cards, nothing haapens. Apple just don't wanna try to charge my bank accounts. And support team went silent 7 days ago - not a single reply for a **** week!
Do you even care about the community? What else we can do to make you solve the issue, because this issue is on your side!

I am using N26 card and still having the same issue. N26 said that apple probably doesn't know how to operate with any currencies except US dollar.

Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

Q