Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

I am also getting the same error while create account for the first time from pakistan. It shows this error when i accept terms and condition after account type as personal.

• I have exactly the same problem, did you find a solution for this problem?

Add a Comment

Same here. UK Barclays and HSBC debit card. I can't pay!

Hello everyone, I’m in the states and am experiencing the same issue. It seems as though due to too many failed attempts ( that never hit my cards) I’m permanently blocked from having an account. Every response I get is the same script with no explanation. Is there criteria one has to meet that I may not have met? Does this flag my Apple ID in their systems now? I’m so frustrated because I’ve been learning for years and now am ready to start developing, just to have my dreams shot down, seemingly without cause. If anyone can explain to me what might’ve happened besides the payment thing, I’d be so grateful. Thanks :)

Well I am relieved to know that I am not the only one having the same issue. I have also tried different credit cards and even a debit card but none would go through. Has anyone tried using the developer app to complete the enrollment?

I am currently having the same issue. I tried 4 different cards, and it has been a month and I still cannot get a payment to them. This is extremely frustrating.

Hi,

I faced the issue today, tried making payment from the browser with 5 different cards, all kept failing.

Then outta curiosity i downloaded the Apple developer app from AppStore to mac, then updated my Payment Method to UPI (only Net Banking and UPI available for india) then i renewed the Membership from the Apple Developer app it self. And it worked. Payment went through, membership renewed.

I was having similar issues which, in my case, appear to have been caused by connecting through a VPN. After disconnecting and going through again, everything worked fine.

I’ve been tearing my hair out with exactly this problem since iOS 16 was announced.

I’ve called and emailed Apple without resolution since the WDDC at the beginning of June 2022 😡

I’m now thinking of buying a “full fat” 2023 MacBook Pro 16 (M2 Max) for nearly £7K, but there’s no way I’ll spend this much on an Apple laptop without being able to join the Dev programme 🤷

Im facing this problem as well.. Im on Safari.. and Im sure my card works with everything, like Facebook, Matterport, and ManyChat.. I would like to know why this problem is occurring.. and Im from Myanmar

I think I found the solution to the problem! Go into your Apple ID settings and update your payment card to reflect the card that you are trying to make the payment with. Make sure all of the info is correct and matches identically. I also updated my shipping info to reflect that address associated with the same card. i did that after about 100 rejects to the payment authorization. Hope it works!!!

• I use this to correct the problem. I think that the problem is the direction of your account, it must be EXACTLY the same as your state account. So: 1, download your latest state account. 2, when you are going to pay in the Apple developers Program, clic edit your information. 3, for me it was in ALL CAPS 4, for me, don't use the department opcional 5, for me, I use the same email and cel that is registered with bank 6, pray for work

• Note: I use the same account to add funds in the Apple ID, the charge is made by APPLE.COM/BILL and it works with "wrong" billing information. but when you try to charge in the Apple Developer Program, is charged as APPLE ONLINE STORE, and it has to be the EXACT information as your bank statement. I hope it helps you. Im from Mexico, and excuse my English. Good Luck.

Add a Comment

OMG, I literally have the same problem. And I have called、emailed apple developer support team for several times for two weeks, but only one result: "Due to one or multiple reason balablabalabala......" We Seriously Need To Let Apple See This Problem mate!!!!!!!

I use this to correct the problem. I think that the problem is the direction of your account, it must be EXACTLY the same as your state account. So: 1, download your latest state account. 2, when you are going to pay in the Apple developers Program, clic edit your information. 3, for me it was in ALL CAPS 4, for me, don't use the department opcional 5, for me, I use the same email and cel that is registered with bank 6, pray for work

Note: I use the same account to add funds in the Apple ID, the charge is made by APPLE.COM/BILL and it works with "wrong" billing information. but when you try to charge in the Apple Developer Program, is charged as APPLE ONLINE STORE, and it has to be the EXACT information as your bank statement. I hope it helps you. Im from Mexico, and excuse my English. Good Luck.

Same problem here. UK residency, UK bank card

SAME ISSUE ~SRI LANKA

same issue here in Indonesia