Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

Hey guys

I’ve been trying to pay for Apple Developer Program enrollment for about a week and still no luck. As well as I got from a small talk with the customer support – Apple never got my money. So it seems like my payment authorization fails all the time. But I don’t know what’s really going on.

Have any of you ever had issues like that?

Or maybe you just know what’s going on and how to fix it?

Answered by Apple Developer Support in 626670022
We do accept Russian credit cards to pay for the Apple Developer Program. If you've been unable to complete your order, please reach out to Apple Developer Program Support for assistance. Please note that you may be asked to provide verification details as part of the order completion process. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

I'm from Colombia, same problem, I have tried three different cards from two different banks and I have not been successful, when they communicate with support they respond with a generic email

"

I understand that you paid for your developer membership but have not heard anything since. I’m happy to help.

We have been unable to obtain payment for your recent Apple Developer purchase. Please contact your financial institution for more information.

If you cannot resolve the issue through your financial institution, you may place a new order using a different payment method. To prevent further issues:

• Before placing the new order, notify your financial institution that you are expecting a charge from Apple and confirm that your billing information is accurate.

If your new order is unsuccessful, you can also try submitting a new enrollment with a new Apple ID. If you want to try this option, please reply to this email, then wait for our response before resubmitting your enrollment.

Thank you for your understanding.

"

Hello,

I have the same problem, I am trying for a very long time to pay in different ways, this is ****.

Please help if there is a solution.

I was finally able to make the payment, this is exactly what I did

1. I created a new Apple ID because with the first one after three payment attempts with different cards I get the message “We are unable to complete your order. There was an issue when we processed your order. Verify that your information is correct and try again. Duplicate order ”
2. I linked the New apple ID to a MAC and enabled two-factor authentication
3. I made the developer registration as an individual, using exactly the names and address as it appears on my bank statement using safari
4. I added the credit card that I am going to use for the Apple Developer Program as payment method for the Apple ID, that card accepts billing directly in USD
5. I made a purchase of the cheapest MAC application I found, from the app store using the Apple ID
6. Using safari, I made the payment of the Apple Developer Program, with the data of the credit card that I had previously registered with the Apple ID, for the name and address I used exactly what appears in my bank statement, not the name that appears written on the credit card which is an abbreviation of my real name, as in my country Colombia the postal codes are not fully implemented and they do not appear in the bank statement I wrote 000000
7. A day and a half after placing the order I received confirmation from my bank that the payment had been made and an apple mail with the Billing and Payment confirmation

Hope this can help

Im from USA and it happens to me

Has anyone tried using the same card twice and it working??

Hi folks

i just wanna report some posivive feedback here.

Tried with multiple cards and all i had at the end was "Unfortunately, an error occurred. Please try again later."

After many attempts, I mistakenly pressed the back button and I landed on a bank confirmation page!

After i confirmed with my bank app, i could go through the "You're all set" page.

So what happend was the website didnt put me through the bank verification page.

Takeaway: go back on your browser and it might get you to confirmation.

I have the same problem since 28th of March.
tried different IDs including old one with succeeded payments
tried different credit cards
called in Banks
sent 5 letters to Apple support - no usefull answer.

I have the same issue, this issue is driving me crazy, please any solution???

is urgent to me get enroll !!!!

Same issue here from germany,

i tried 3 different accounts (one of them is my private account)

3 different credit cards and also maybe about 8 Payment tries.

I cannot believe that the apple support is not able to help me. I was also asking for a possibility for wire transfer but they did not even offering it for me. How is it possible that a company like Apple is treating us like this. Are there any successfull tries with a lawyer ?

If i could i would never develop an App for IOS but its unfortunaly not possible.

Also the response of apple support "Sorry i can not help you" is absoltly not acceptable.. When you can not help me who else can ?????

Same thing.

The agent said that it was a problem with the Billing Address, said it was not consistent with the address from my local bank.

Used 3 cards, same results.

My developer account expired last november and I want to renew it, but stucked with this error "Your payment authorisation failed on card •••. Please verify your information and try again, or try another payment method."

I am having the exact same problem. I have tried multiple bank cards, calling my bank, and have been on the phone with apple multiple times. They keep telling me they have flagged it to their higher team and are waiting for a response. It's been nearly 3 months. I am trying to make the purchase within Canada. This is very frustrating.

I don't even get an error - it goes from Billing to Review your order. As soon as I hit "Place your order" it takes me back to the billing page with no error message. Then every time I click "Continue" at the bottom, I get a loading spinner for 2 seconds and then it stops... no redirect, no error, no error in the console.

Absolutely terror from Apple to let it get to the point where 1000's of people are blocked and they have no idea what it going on!

Was it the first enrollment you did or did you renewed your developer program?. I asked them for wire transfer but they said that its not possible for first enrollment.

Hey,

any results with your lawyer ? I would like to contact mine but firstly i have to know if there are succesfull tries

hi, i'm from saudi arabia too, your problem is fixed now ?

Bonjour.

Le problème persiste toujours.

Pour ma part j'essaye depuis plusieurs mois, et Apple ne fourni aucune solution. Ils ne veulent même pas que je fasse un virement. A part réessayer une carte bancaire...c'est tout ce qui est proposé.

Mais après 15 cartes différentes et 50 essais...j'en ai marre.

C'est honteux de la part d'Apple !

Je suis en France.

Hi,

Did you manage to get anything to work finally?

can you please send us some screenshot of that page

my email is sibiyas@outlook.com

Wow this is the worst thing i read in a while.
Wanted to sign up as a developer, cause i started learning swift, but after i read how less apple cares about their developers (WHO HAVE TO PAY TO PUT APPS FOR THEIR ECOSYSTEM!! AND ARE A SO OFTEN PRAISED BACKBONE OF APPLES SUCCESS!!), i must say i'm rather learning c# & unity and get my head around android development.

How can you not take this issue seriously and reply to such a discussion in your forums where people for months!! have problems with your system and OBVIOUSLY it's your system that fails.

This just *****.

how did you manage to get wire trasnfere, they told me that they don't do wire transferes

this is not working

Same problem persists.

-Tried 2 credit cards from 2 different countries (one of them has been used to enroll a new program last month successfully )

-Bought a paid app from appstore by the same credit card

-Different apple id from different countries with new details

-Orders are listed as 'enrollment complete' for one day then cancelled.

Hi!

So I contacted my payment institution many times and finally got the answer. My payment institution has blocked payments from apple.com because of many frauds.

Ive been trying to pay this $99 dollars from PANAMA for the last three weeks, still not luck everytime I call i get the same response "the internal team is looking into it" They never do anything I have a huge project on the line, anyone have any other suggestions this is so stupid for us to go through this for $99.

I have tried 3 different credit cards and two apple ids, no charge on my card nothing.

I have the same issue. I'm from Belarus. My card is valid, I have used it for payment in Itunes store before.

Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

Q