ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse

• Same to me... ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/Capacitor.framework/Capacitor: applicationNameForUserAgent, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame.

• I'm also seeing this issue as of today without adding any new packages.

• ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in NNNN estimatedProgress, initWithFrame:configuration:, initWithURL:configuration:, initWithURL:entersReaderIfAvailable:, isMainFrame, ...etc

Found this https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=31648690 I think someone introduced a lookup issue in apples code validator.

Let's hope this is resolved pronto. Well at least Android is working (that was a passive aggressive dig).;

Apple Recommended

• Thanks a lot. ^^

• it worked, thanks!

• Thanks for the fix. I just uploaded a new build and it works!

Replies

here's my error : __swift_objectForKeyedSubscript:, __swift_setObject:forKeyedSubscript:, appDidEnterBackground, canStart, identityToken, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, navigationType, setNavigationDelegate:, setRequestedScopes:, targetFrame, userContentController

Same issue here using Expo 45.

The app references non-public selectors in Payload/.app/: callWithArguments:, estimatedProgress, frameInfo, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, navigationType, setNavigationDelegate:, setProcessPool:, toDouble, toString, userContentController With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.50 for id 353e04a2-e677-4adb-a43b-e9b455f29976

Same issue, using Expo 45. Does anyone get a workaround?

I have a similar issue :(

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in INTERmx: authorizationCode, createRequest, determineAppInstallationAttributionWithCompletionHandler:, estimatedProgress, identityToken, initWithFrame:configuration:, initWithURL:configuration:, initWithURL:entersReaderIfAvailable:, isMainFrame, isPassthrough, lookupAdConversionDetails:, navigationType, onSuccess:, removeValuesForKeys:completion:, setNavigationDelegate:, setProcessPool:, setRequestedOperation:, setRequestedScopes:, transform:, userContentController, viewManager, websiteDataStore. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in NHCSXH: authenticationDidCompleteWithError:, estimatedProgress, identityToken, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, navigationType, onSuccess:, setColor:animated:, setNavigationDelegate:, setProcessPool:, targetFrame, toggleEditing:, userContentController, websiteDataStore

same error

I have the same problem. Using expo 45 and eas build 0.53

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of fnel Down vote reply of fnel

This is due to Apple have update their policy and you need to log in from the apple developer account and click on agree to new policy updates. then this will be resolved and try with a new test flight build.

• Thanks for this answer. I am trying to contact the owner of our project now. I'll update if there's any changes.

• this must be a accepted answer. ty

• Thanks you saved my day

Add a Comment

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in FFS_NewAPPStore: currentSession, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, navigationDelegate, setNavigationDelegate:, setProcessPool:, targetFrame, userContentController. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at

Same here. using epxo

TMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/webview_flutter_wkwebview.framework/webview_flutter_wkwebview: estimatedProgress, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame, userContentController, websiteDataStore. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at

Add a Comment

Same issue ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in tct-34: addParticipants:, determineAppInstallationAttributionWithCompletionHandler:, dismiss:, filterButtonAction:, fontWeight, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, lookupAdConversionDetails:, navigationDelegate, relativeSize, setNavigationDelegate:, spanArray, spanArray_Count, underline, userContentController.

see the same issue today publishing my react native app to testflight

My error for react-native app: The app references non-public selectors: estimatedProgress, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, navigationType, onSuccess:, permissionType, setColor:animated:, setHighlightsToday:, setNavigationDelegate:, setProcessPool:, targetFrame, userContentController, websiteDataStore With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.50 for id b32bee6b-2b86-4717-9da7-1338ffc0e893

Add a Comment
  • Thanks a lot. ^^

• it worked, thanks!

• Thanks for the fix. I just uploaded a new build and it works!