ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse

• Same to me... ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/Capacitor.framework/Capacitor: applicationNameForUserAgent, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame.

• I'm also seeing this issue as of today without adding any new packages.

• ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in NNNN estimatedProgress, initWithFrame:configuration:, initWithURL:configuration:, initWithURL:entersReaderIfAvailable:, isMainFrame, ...etc

Found this https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=31648690 I think someone introduced a lookup issue in apples code validator.

Let's hope this is resolved pronto. Well at least Android is working (that was a passive aggressive dig).;

Apple Recommended

• Thanks a lot. ^^

• it worked, thanks!

• Thanks for the fix. I just uploaded a new build and it works!

Replies

It's now working for me. Woohoo!

• Did you change something in the code or Apple just started to allow your builds?

Add a Comment

I got similar issue, I just do some mirror changes in my code, and I could submit it successful before 2 days.

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in XXXX: debug:, estimatedProgress, evaluateScript:, imageForKey:, info:, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, navigationDelegate, navigationType, newSocketQueueForConnectionFromAddress:onSocket:, onSuccess:, parentFrame, setBundle:, setImage:forKey:, setNavigationDelegate:, setProcessPool:, setSelectionGranularity:, targetFrame, userContentController, warn:, websiteDataStore. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed.

Same thing happens here (react-native, expo) I created a thread here: https://github.com/expo/expo/issues/17768#issuecomment-1148036412

Having the same issue out of nowhere with my Expo builds now

Non-public API usage - The app references non-public

Same here. More information are welcome.

Maybe solved:

Some hours ago I had the same Issue!

Now I Updated Xcode to the latest version (13.4.1) and the issue is gone.

I hope this will help someone. :-)

• It is working now a just upload a version after this error

Add a Comment

Seems to be solved now for me! I did not update XCode. I think it was an issue with the way that Apple verifies their apps (see Developer Tools Engineer comment here: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/127678?page=6)... that is now fixed... yay. I wasted a day on this meaningless issue, but I'm glad that Apple fixed their problem within a relatively short 12 hour span and not 12 days!

Can't wait to migrate to iOS 16 😎 ❤️📲🧑‍💻

Yesterday I got the same issue after incrementing non-native code to my React Native project. Does anyone have any idea what is this about and how can I fix it?

Apple solved the issue, thanks.

Worked now with no changes in my code or build.

I can confirm that, for us, the issue has ben solved by Apple. We could upload an app with the same code that was rejected yesterday.

I have some issues here too

I am having similar issue.

I'm having the same error only on the Mac Catalyst build with no significant changes to my source code:

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains or inherits from non-public classes in Contents/PlugIns/BookTrackWidgetsExtension.appex/Contents/MacOS/BookTrackWidgetsExtension: UIPrintPageRenderer, UISimpleTextPrintFormatter ,The app contains or inherits from non-public classes in Contents/PlugIns/BookTrackIntentHandler.appex/Contents/MacOS/BookTrackIntentHandler: UIPrintPageRenderer, UISimpleTextPrintFormatter ,The app contains or inherits from non-public classes in Contents/MacOS/Book Track: UIPrintPageRenderer, UISimpleTextPrintFormatter . If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

What could I do?