Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Hello i tried to enroll for Apple developer program but i got that message

Your enrollment could not be completed.

"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

And i am not able to proceed further.

Thanks

I'm having the same problem. I even obtained a DUNS number because support thought that enrolling through an organization might help, but I don't get that far. As soon as I scan my driver's license I get a rejection. Now the Developer App just reports the "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time" message. I'll try calling support AGAIN tomorrow.

I just got the same error message and have no idea why.

I'm new to Apple development, I barely even use Mac so it's not like I should have historical/clashing account issues. The rejection and error message is so useless I'm genuinely stunned it was allowed to be like this. To be simply told, "Your enrolment could not be completed" without ANY other info, no links, no advice, nothing? No wonder Apple is a sinking ship.

Seems to just be sat milking as much as possible off the iPhone i-Everything hype and the growing Chinese market. Nothing at all is done with actual developers in mind. All form over function, leading to absurd rejection error messages like this.

And then they ask that we pay $99 per YEAR for the privilege of all this nonsense.
Hi
I had the same message trying to suscribe a developer account on my mac connected to home wifi network.
I tried again using my iPhone on cellular network (with a different IP adress then) and it worked ! With the exact same informations (account, address and so on).
Hope this will help some of you guys

Olivier
I had the same error and here is the solution that worked:
  • Disconnected from VPN

• Connected to cell network rather than WiFi (as someone mentioned below)

Don’t bother calling the dev support number, they will not give any information. But this worked, and I was able to enroll.
I tried so many times, i use diferrent email and still the same. please help me.

Error Message:
Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.
I overcame this problem and post on my blog.

Here is the Solution!!!

hururuek-chapchap.tistory.com/162

go that link.

any solution for this problem :(
Same problem , any solution??
What a horrible situation! Shame on you, apple
I have the same error and there is no solution, apple say use xcode to test in your phone but i want to enroll the program not test on my phone
same problem here for a whole year already
Same problem here
Dear Apple Support,

You have thousands guys with this issue "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."
And no clear answer. This is very upsetting.
Same issue here
We have the same problem. Right after filling out the initial report, even before the payment part, I get this message and I can't finish it. What is this, why does it happen, and why does Apple not solve it? Does anyone have the solution, or have you been through this and solve?
Same problem here.
Right now I'm facing this issue for the past two days! Please advise how to resolve this!
Same problem cannot even procedure to payment
same problem here

same here

got same problem here

Same problem here.

Same problem here. Any solutions till now?

Same problem. It's been a week of fighting with them and they have nothing.

I have the same problem, too

Your enrollment could not be completed. "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time." And i am not able to proceed further.

Q