It says: "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." when submit a new build

I'm submitting a new version of my app, and after click "submit for Review", it show that:

A few more items are needed in order to submit for review
The items listed below are required for submission:

• There are still screenshot uploads in progress.

I didn't met this problem before. Is that mean I haven't upload all the screenshot required or it's still uploading the screenshots to App Store Connect's server? Cause before there is a "save" button after you drag images to the screenshots area, now you don't.And I think I have uploaded all the screenshots needed and I waited a day to try submit again, still the same.

What should I do?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of yadayado Down vote post of yadayado
66k views
  • We are having the same problem. The message that we receive is: Unable to Submit for Review The items below are required to start the review process: There are still screenshot uploads in progress. We have converted the images from jpg to png - no difference. We have deleted the images that that said image load error - no difference We have tried loading on different computers - no difference We have never had this problem before At first the images all show as having been loaded. There are no errors. Then we click submit for review, and all the images are greyed, and say that they are still uploading and are being processed. Some get the image loading error. When delete all the images and reload, it is not the same images that fail the image load test. This gives the impression that Apple does not value our time. There are 10 pages of people who have had this problem going back for over a year. This is unacceptable.

• This is a server side problem and it is an embarrassment for apple not to even acknowledge the problem let alone fixing it. All developer-facing tools are hostile and issues filed using feedback assistant are completely ignored.

• Please look each screenshots you uploaded, I found one and re-uploaded. It worked! Thanks!

Replies

Two of the images are processed for me.
Me too... please fix it asap
Done. So if everyone sends in error issue we should get some attention

Same here
Same problem with us. Please fix it asap Apple, thank you!
I just reloaded the window in Safari showing my app, and now a couple of the screenshots *do* appear and are no longer the grey with cloud thumbnail. So I'm guessing some server is just overloaded or something and it will eventually finish. Or not.
Same here, looks a problem happened today.
Same here too
Same here, all day already actually... did anyone contact Apple about this?
All day - HELLO APPLE!? Still waiting 2 images came in ! Reboot that server or lets put some M1X server on it :-)
AH! it processed 4 out of 8 images so far! that's a slow process...
Maybe some of the servers caught the Covid... you know, it's a bad virus!
So, yeah, same here and already opened a case. While reloading the page I also got once or twice a generic error message with no ui showing whatsoever... Probably all the devs hitting reload 🤯
Looks like 2 out of 7 images have processed after many many hours. Seriously I work in WebDev for a living if I let anything be down for this long I'd be shot!
Really weird, after having this issue I got an email saying my app was approved and ready for release... but the screenshots appear to be in error. I am now nervous to release this version with these screenshots... Anyone else having the same issue...?!

Help....?