Sign In With Apple not working with Xcode 12 beta on simulator ?

Running the sample "Juice" app, which demos the Sign In With Apple flow, doesn't seem to work with Xcode 12 beta and iOS 14 beta on the simulator (worked fine on the non-beta versions and on a real device with iOS 14 beta).

Once the password for the device's Apple ID is entered, the wheel in the password field just keeps spinning. No error messages and nothing handed back over to the app from the ASAuthorizationController.

Anyone else seeing this problem ? Are there any workarounds ?
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of npvisual Down vote post of npvisual
91k views
  • Same problem here, any solution yet?

• facing the same issue in xcode 12.3 and simulator iOS 14.3

• This is a complete joke... absolutely no comment by Apple on this... Apple doesn't care about its developers at all... The only solution: buy an iPhone!

Replies

Same issue here with ios15.5 and XCode 13.4

It finally works on the iOS 16 simulator and XCode 14 Beta 3.

Running in Xcode 13.4 and iOS 13.0 is required if you want to run in the Simulator. Not sure which, but later versions will not trigger 2FA. Tested using Sim 15.5.

Even when using 13.0, the 2FA is a clunky process. The second time it worked.

Version 13.4 (13F17a) iOS 15.5

Problem still continues

Yes, I am having the same issue, My the MAC OS Version is MacOS Monterey version: 12.5 (21G72) and Simulator version is :13.4 (977.2), Issue I get loading wheel spins and never stops.

I found the solution ✅✅✅

I had this problem for a long time and my application was rejected a lot and I was hurt by this rejection, but finally after attempts I knew the cause of the problem The problem was not caused by apple simulator or xcode or my app!!

The reason was (Cloudflare) I used to protect communications with my server,

I logged into the cloudflare website and disabled the protection and was then able to skip Apple's review of the app, approved :)

This is the solution.

I hope everyone can overcome this problem with this solution.

• Does this have anything to do with the simulator??

Add a Comment