Unable to add new version for my app. Cant see the (+) button besides iOS app.

I have a live version for my app on app store which i 0.0.151.
Now i am unable to add new version because i can't see the (+) add button option only in my appstore connect.

Looking forward for response.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rirev Down vote post of rirev
38k views
  • Same issue. I just need to update the description of my app, which require uploading a new version. But I can't see an option to do so... Apple has lost the plot, they are making these tiny little tasks so much more difficult.

Add a Comment

Replies

The problem was happening on my MacBook chrome, safari and Mozilla. Please use any browser on windows pc to fix this issue 😎😎
I faced the same issue.

I clicked on add tvOS app. And then the + button next to the macOS app re-appeared. I was able to create a new release.

I then clicked on the red "-" next to the tvOS app and deleted it.
Same issue
I had an ios and mac app with the same name and had to remove "ios Apps on Mac Availability" under Apps -> ... - > "ios Apps on Mac Availability"

Same issue here, happened after my lastest version was Rejected. the plus sign is gone now, none of the above solutions works, Trying different browser now

• I think I found (my issue) . There is no need for the plus sign. First I had to remove my current build from the review, to do that I had to click on the link inside a tip just above the "Version information:

then I could update the build (delete and choose the another build from testflight) and the version label.

After saving I could submit my current build to review. This way I don't need the plus sign afterall...

• I had to select my rejected version, scroll halfway down to where it says "Build" then delete the old one, and point to the new build.

https://nosuchstudio.medium.com/how-to-remove-a-rejected-version-from-apple-store-connect-c8d73bf031ad

• Thank you. I was worried about clicking the delete button next to my old build.

You should add another version of your app if you have already published. Click the '+' icon on the right side of 'iOS App'. You should be able to pick another build.

Select your last submission Go to the build section Mouse over the build and you can remove from clicking - Select the build you want to submit to review

Same issue

Same issue

• I am very disappointed in Apple. After reporting the problem to Apple for over 2 weeks, they still haven't been able to fix it.

Add a Comment

Had the same problem with adding new versions of an app. Just turned out that i was logged in with a user account used for testing, without rights to add a new version. Logout and login again with the right user fixed the problem for me. PS I could also navigate to the test flight screen but then when adding a newer build, it just failed. Again, if i logged out and in it fixed it.

Plus (+) icon is not visible if you already selected build and you just half process got done. in that case you just edit your existing in-progress pending process:

Steps to done it: -> go to apps -> click on existing application which you want to upload new version -> select last version example: iOS App 1.3.4 Waiting for Review <---------- 1.2.6 Ready for Sale -> do here what you want like cancel for -You can edit some information while your version is waiting for review. To submit a new build, you must remove this version from review. -remove old build file and select new one

that's it.