Unable to add new version for my app. Cant see the (+) button besides iOS app.

I have a live version for my app on app store which i 0.0.151.
Now i am unable to add new version because i can't see the (+) add button option only in my appstore connect.

Looking forward for response.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rirev Down vote post of rirev
38k views
  • Same issue. I just need to update the description of my app, which require uploading a new version. But I can't see an option to do so... Apple has lost the plot, they are making these tiny little tasks so much more difficult.

Add a Comment

Replies

Same issue
Same issue
I just experienced the same problem (July 3 2020). The (+) sign missing for adding a new version. Did you find out the fix? Thanks.
Same issue
Hi, Did anyone get solution for this issue. Please share if you resolve this issue.
Same issue here.
Our ticket was put through to the developer team (basically level 3 support) after weeks of arguing with level 1 support (they are NOT aware of this issue at all).
No solution right now and no answer from Apple anymore. As we have quite the big Apps in store and get no feedback, don't hold your breath...
Same issue. I have been working with support and sending them screenshots of AppStoreConnect.

I was able to upload a bug fix release (point release), but I cannot create the new version itself.

The other day, I could not see any of my Apps in the App tab. That problem turned out to be using some Safari extensions.

This new issue of not being able to create a new app version is experienced in both Safari and Chrome.
I have the same issue - the (+) its missing

If we look with the web inspector something its missing but not for all the Apps have it missing, in my case this is the page html code for an app that I still have the (+) button

Code Block
<button class="group-title-add-button_2ZIfK btn-link_7P55x" data-state="" type="button" id="IOS_app_versions-add-button"><span class="tb-icon--plus-alt-filled group-title-add-icon___2JaJr" name="apple"></span><label for="IOS_app_versions-add-button">Add iOS App</label></button>

if I go to an App where (+) its missing this section of the code its just not there
same issue
I have the same issue, the button to add a new version its missing 
Same issue for one one of twelve of my apps. This one app also has two versions showing up as "Ready for Sale" with the green with the same URL (Just below where the Plus should be).

The only thing I think is different with this app is a did a new phased release while the previous phased release was still running.
I have the same issue.
I solved it.
In my case, I removed latest ready for sale app version.

AppStore Connect -> My Apps -> Your App -> General ->Pricing and Availablity->Last Compatible Version Settings->iOS

Click "All" label.

Uncheck latest ready for sale app version. Click "Done".

Refresh Page.

I hope it can help you.

The answer above works. It happened to me after increasing the build target of my app.After removing the older version everything went back to normal
I am having the same issue (no + sign to add new versions) . I uploaded a new version using Transporter and it shows up in the 'Activity' section and in the 'Testflight' but no way to add to 'My Apps'
Add a Comment