iOS 14 bluetooth problem

So i did install iOS 14 the beta version on my iPhone 11 Pro 256GB version. Got a few problems. Maby people know the solution for it.
  1. Bluetooth with mu Airpods Pro stops working after time. One moment it works perfect. Then the music stops and the connection in gone. Have to reconnect the bluetooth than everthing works again.

2. Same bluetooth problem with my car radio.

3. i Also have the problem that my phone stops working. Black screen and reboot.

Anymore know what to do with this?
ios 14 on IPhone 11 problem on blutooth with airpods 2nd gen and Apple watch 5
I recently got a iphone 12 pro and it came with ios 14.2.1. I am having major issues connecting to my vehicle's (2012 Toyota.. also tried in a 2019 toyota but to no avail) bluetooth and also USB connections. I have been able to take a call over bluetooth once or twice before it disconnects, but have never been able to play any music through the cars audio system. When connected to USB, the music will play for a short time and then disconnect.. and reconnect.. and disconnect! Before the new phone, I had an iphone 6 with ios 14 and none of this was ever an issue. I have done all of the recommended things such as powering off, forgetting device and reconnecting but I stopped short of restoring the phone to factory settings after I read that this doesn't help either. My new phone does, however, connect to other bluetooth devices such as a portable speaker and airpods without any problems. Any help with the car audio would be awesome.
I am able to get several devices to even appear as options to synchronization. I have an iPhone X with iOS 14.2.

• Motorolo H680 Bluetooth Wireless Headset - will not appear
• Omron Evolv Bluetooth Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor - will not appear

However, my FiBit Charge does appear and functions properly.

After updating to IOS 14 on my iPhone7 Plus my Bluetooth no longer works unless I literally have whatever I’m trying to connect placed directly next to the left lower side of the phone and I don’t move the phone and whatever I’m trying to connect. I have performed every conceivable fix and also taken it down to Apple store where they ran a scan on it and says nothing is showing wrong with BT. I had phone erased and started from scratch as a new phone with new download of 14.01 (or whatever it was at the time) and the BT still didn’t work. I keep updating the IOS updates as they come out praying that it will fix it but no such luck 🥺. PLEASE , PLEASE FIND A FIX FOR THIS!!!!
Having the same issue- Iphone XR just updated to 14.2 and BT is terrible- airpods disconnecting for split seconds while watching netflix then reconnecting just to glitch again 10 seconds later.
connect airpods, 30 seconds later they disconnect and i need to go in and manually reconnect to work again.

VERY inconvenient- when paying this much for a product, something like BT should be flawless. jesus- my iphone 7 had less flaws!!!
I am having the same problem. Iphone XR, Version 14.2. The phone has stuttering audio and frequent disconnects from multiple bluetooth receivers. My Macbook Air connects to all devices fine, with no audio issues at all. Nothing seems to help, toggling bluetooth, forgetting the device, rebooting. Would love a solution that works.
iPhone 11 iOS 14.2 + Beats X and Bose SoundLink Color II. The connection isn't completely lost, but it keeps interrupting even when the phone and the speaker/headphones are in close proximity. It can't be the speaker/headphones because the problem is reproducible on both of the devices.
Same here. iPhone 11a Max, iOS is updated and firmware on AirPod Pros uodated as well. Still having the issue. Same issue with my Bose Quiet Bluetooth headphones as well. Also noticed that as soon as I hear the sound drop, if I pull down the top menu I can see that the Bluetooth icon has gone from blue to white indicating it has turned off.

once this happens, or I turn off Bluetooth on my own and turn it back on, AirPods will no longer connect.
iPhone 12 Pro on IOS 14.2.1 and my Airpod Pros will only connect one at a time and the one that connects has poor connection and static constantly
Same problem here on iOS 14.2.1 on my iPhone 12 Pro. Connection to my UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker is very hit and miss and I’ve had to repair multiple times
Same problem with Bluetooth on my iPhone 11. It’s randomly off and instantly on. So I need to reconnect my AirPods Pro. It began after I update to iOS 14.
Im having the same issue. There’s an audio delay when using airpods. Also, connection with UE Boom is crooked.
I have resorted to using my plug in headphones with my iPhone 11. Ever since updating to 14.0, my airpod pros are useless. Drops Bluetooth connection and calls all the time. Praying Apple figures this out and updates soon. This has gone on for far too long.
We have a bluetooth product ( sbrick.com ) and our users reports connection issues. I see this is an iOS problem. Are there any fix ongoing?
I'm having this same issue. I purchased bluetooth earbuds (none apple product) and they continuously keep disconnecting after 30 secs to 1 min connection. I reconnect in bluetooth settings. I restarted my phone, disconnected from all bluetooth devices, and earbuds continue to disconnect. Help!
I've got a iPhone 8 plus, running ios14.2 and had the same problem with my Bose Soundlink Color 2. I disconnected the phone from the speaker, cleared the speakers connects and reconnected the speaker to the phone. once they were reconnected i began streaming music to the speaker, no music. At that time I pushed the input button on the speaker one time and music began playing off the phone. I pushed the input button on the speaker again and the music began playing on the speaker.
A long road to walk to get the speaker to work with my phone, but it worked.
Bluetooth has been extremely buggy with the latest iOS release. It's beyond frustrating to spend so much money on quality hardware only for a SW glitch to ruin the experience with an update.

I've tried updating the headphone firmware, updating iOS to the latest 14.3 version, updating the apps, restarting the device, removing and reconnecting the device, playing audio from different apps, soundcloud, spotify and Apple music and the issue persists on all.

I can confirm that this is an iOS problem as this does not happen when using Mac OS.
My issue is a slight skip or jitter, almost as if there is a latency problem, I see this when casting video from a computer to a TV and the solution is to create a small buffer. I would not mind a buffer if it meant that my audio was slightly behind if it guaranteed that I had no skips.
I hope they fix this soon because its a really poor listening experience.

Just yesterday i upgread to 14.3 ISO on my iphone X problem is same frequent disconnected problem
specially when put near to iphone connected and with in one minute rather using or not dissconnected
any solution for that???
i am having the same problem on my iphone 11 with IOS 14.3. my soundcore speaker, my Belkin stereo bluetooth, and my air pod headphones are all dropping or even losing connection. it’s sometimes brief blips but it stops music and sometimes cuts off entirely. not a problem before i upgraded to the new IOS... everything worked fine
Its honestly a joke how terrible they are to fix things, honestly... i regret changing to ios, at least on android u might try to fix it urself and maybe that bluetooth problem has to do with codecs... android supports a bunch of codecs and u can manually change it if needed or its causing any problem.

my bluetooth earbuds is cutting audio very often, yet on an android it plays perfectly.

Guess i just threw money away ugh...
has anyone found a fix to this issue
As i understand i need downgrade to this version and this bug will be fixed?
I Have iPhone XR
Code Block
13.7 - 17H35_Restore.ipsw

Has anyone solved this problem? Or have to wait new iOS version?
I am facing the same issue on an iPhone 6s ever since updating to iOS 14 (now on 14.4). Every pair of bluetooth headphones I try, get disconnected if you separate 1 meter or if you move with respect to the phone.

I found a temporary solution the an apple forum (I cannot find the link right now) which consisted on enabling the personal hotspot. That would temporarily fix the issue. But again, after some minutes, it is back to unstable.

It's very annoying.

Please, Apple, fix this issue. I used my AirPods Pro for one day before updating to ios14. I got to successfully use my AirPod pros for 1 day before this Bluetooth issue of connecting and disconnecting every 10 seconds began.

Apparently, this has been an issue since iOS 14 was released. Why is this issue still not fixed a year later? this is unacceptable on so many levels and makes me hesitant to purchase another product, given the lack of customer service I’ve received and experienced on this matter.
iOS 14 bluetooth problem

Q