iOS 14 bluetooth problem

So i did install iOS 14 the beta version on my iPhone 11 Pro 256GB version. Got a few problems. Maby people know the solution for it.
  1. Bluetooth with mu Airpods Pro stops working after time. One moment it works perfect. Then the music stops and the connection in gone. Have to reconnect the bluetooth than everthing works again.

2. Same bluetooth problem with my car radio.

3. i Also have the problem that my phone stops working. Black screen and reboot.

Anymore know what to do with this?
Ditto.

My phone auto-updated and now I deal with constant disconnects with my AirPods Pro.
BMW integration with BMW Operating System 6 (non Apple CarPlay) via BT also broken for me beginning with 14.2(18B92), none of the supported iOS-apps work since update.
Similar issue with Toyota touch. When calling after 40 seconds the Bluetooth cut the conversation trying to connect the music. But the music is working well without any problem always through the same Bluetooth.
I downloaded IOS 14.2 on Iphone XR. Bose connect and Bose QC35ii headphones will no longer connect. Hard recycled both products. Ultimately removed the device from bluetooth list to try to reinstall it. Now, Bose Connect software cannot even pair with the headphones. This appears to be an IOS issue. When will the hotpatch come out?
I have noticed that my bluetooth on my Iphone (SE-2, ios 14.2) will only connect with my Alta or other devices for a short time. There is no "i" on the right hand side. I have tried all the fixes from on-line forums to no avail. Apple...what is going on here!
I am having this same problem with my soundbar, I just updated my phone to ios 14.2 and after that i can’t connect my phone to bluetooth for more than a minute. Please help apple this is very dumb, i didnt have this issue before the update.
I updated to IOS 14.2 on my iPhone 11 64 gb and it cannot keep a stable connection with any of my Bluetooth devices. They are wireless earbuds and a UE Boom. I tried them with my Windows laptop and they worked perfectly. I had my Bluetooth forget those devices and reconnect on the iPhone, made no difference. I hard rebooted my iPhone and even reset my network settings. The bluetooth still has trouble keeping a stable connection, cutting in and out or completely disconnecting. I really need my Bluetooth devices to work for me to get work done and I can’t even workout with music in. This is very annoying and unacceptable for Apple. This better be fixed in the next few days or else you’re losing me as a customer forever, and I’m sure many will follow.
updated to IOS 14.2 and cannot connect to anything. Really over it and really annoying. Tried restoring it and re-downloading the IOS and reset network settings too.
It’s kind of odd that they didn’t even test their own products with it. My Powerbeats pro just make a buzzing noise. I am sure it will be fixed quickly, just annoying.
TvOS 14 - Apple tv forgots bluetooth connections each time after turning on and I have to reconnect everything. PLEASE FIX THIS!
I have the same problem and it started to occur after ios 14 wasn't there in ios 13
12 Pro Max - iOS 14.2 - I am having trouble connecting to headphones for more than a few seconds. It won't connect with my watch either. Headphones work well with other devices. First iPhone for me. This is not better than android, regretting my purchase.
I’m on 14.2 with my 12pro and it will not connect to my Garmin. My car works fine (Nissan Pathfinder) but it just will not hook into the watch it’s super annoying!
I humbly request any Apple developer or whoever concerned to acknowledge the issue in this forum and mention if apple is ever working on this.
I have BT problems on iPhone 6 Plus since 14. I’m on 14.2 and when BT device shuts down sometimes the connection stays on and the sound is diverted to switched off device. Now happened to both my BT headphones and BT speakers. Never had this happening with the same devices before.

Turning down volume all the way doesn’t seem to silence audio completely any more after the update, quite annoying.

I have pop ups showing and lowering sound because apparently it is not healthy to listen with 3/4 volume, pop up says I’m using headphones, but i’m listening in BT speakers. I have never expected such poor update from Apple, always updated with confidence until now.
I as well have problems with dropped BT connection with AirPods Pro and 11 pro max. If I don’t start playing music the connection is dropped after a few seconds, but when listening to music it doesn’t drop the connection. Have tried resetting an re-pairing without success...
I experience bad call quality as well when using the AirPod pros. Would much appreciate if apple could address this problem ASAP. Regards Ted
Have same problem with Bose and Layen BT. iPhone 14.2 no longer works. Can pair but no music/sound comes out. So annoying - no music!!
Running into the same issue with connect to UE Boom 2 portable speaker. Was working fine a few days ago, and my laptop connects and runs fine, but iPhone can’t seem to connect or drop the connection or doesn’t play with audio
I’ve been having issues with Bluetooth since iOS 14. My AirPods will randomly drop connection with my IPhone 11 Pro Max. When I try and get them connected again, the phone fails to connect. When this is happening the phone won’t be able to find any Bluetooth devices in pairing mode. Turning bluetooth off and on again fixes the problem... until I have to do it again the following day.
  • I’m having the same problems! Ever since I downloaded IOS 14, the bluetooth problems started occurring, it’s SO Annoying!! I own a UE Mega boom and my phone randomly loses connection when playing music, and the bluetooth icon keeps loading and doesn’t turn on. Same with my Airpods, I’m listening to music and suddenly lose connection, and the same thing happens with the bluetooth, and Sometime the connection comes back, but turns off about 1 min later, and so on. Has anybody found a fix for this?? It’s probably the most annoying big that has happened to me in all my history of Apple products.

Since installing the latest IOS 14.2 my iphone doesnt even SEE some of my bluetooth devices. Apple support couldnt help. USELESS!!

I have the same problem using OS14.2.1 with my Bluetooth connection with my car and any other Bluetooth device
It’s interesting... I’m not having this issue on my iPad Pro... Just my iPhone 11 Pro Max with AirPods 2nd gen and Apple Watch series 4.

What devices is everyone using?
@Zeekme0101 Same here. No issues with iPad 8th gen. but I have the same issue with iPhone 11
I have 11 max pro and Bluetooth is constantly disconnecting/reconnecting. They release IOS 14.2.1 for all iPhone 12 models but nothing for anything older. This update is supposed to fix this issue. It is crazy they won’t help the older models. I’m not buying a new phone because they slowing down the older phones.
iOS 14 bluetooth problem

Q