iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Hi!
I've installed iOS beta 4 on my iPhone 11 Pro and since then, I lost the signal and I don't have data. I have another iPhone X with iOS 14, and I don't have issue with it. It only occurs on iPhone 11.

I tried many things like:
  • Reset network setting

• Turn off/on airplane mode

• Turn off/on cellular data

• Hard reboot

• Soft reboot

• Reset content and data

• Turn off/on roaming

Same issues
It seems that the cell is looking for the signal constantly.

Do you have any idea how to fix it ?

I had the problem with the iPhone 11 Pro Max after an iOS 14 Update. i tried everything including full file restore and new sim. After toggling flight mode it was working for a while and then stuck with edge/2G and nothing was loading anymore. Sometimes it was going back to 4G and sometimes it stuck until restart or toggling flight mode. Apple did not help. Genius Bar refused any help because it was already a few months out of warranty. The only thing Apple offered me was 390€ for a 1360€ iPhone as a trade in for my new iPhone 13 Pro Max. I had to take it because it had no other chance. As long as I don’t know what is wrong with the phone I couldn’t sell it to someone else…

Same issue here :-/ I only get signal after factory reset. Terrible.

I am having the same problems and have for the last 10 months. Has this been resolved? Is there a fix?

My temp fix is to put the phone in airplane mode for a 10-15 seconds. Sometimes, though, this only works for a few minutes and other times it seems to take care of it for a while.

I know others with the same issue on their iPhone 11.

I thought I was the only one with this problem, apparently this quite a lot of us. Why haven't they fixed this issue? They release new phone with no real improved mods, but yet they don't fix reoccurring bugs. I started out with the original iphone all the way to the iphone 3, then I went to droids, then my wife wanted the iphone bundle with the 10max and now that was my biggest regret, which is coming back to the iphone. They have crap customer service on their phone, no real solution, it's always "just restart your phone." APPLE!!!!! Fix your bugs!!!!! Can't wait til they stop patching the 10max or it takes a crap on me, so I can switch back to droid at this moment.

iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Q