Unable to Submit for Review

Unable to Submit for Review
The items below are required to start the review process:
An error has occurred. Try again later.

Accepted Reply

I got the same error today. No more details, just some general error. Unable to finish submission.
  • Hi. i got this error "An unexpected error occurred while submitting for review. If the problem persists, contact us at". how can i solve it?

Add a Comment

Replies

"Specified something in the copyright field and it worked."
Same Issue as well.

Code Block <a href="https://www.via-vault.com/storage" rel="follow noopener">portable storage containers</a>

Pls go to App Privacy and fix it

Me too ya'all.

Could it have to do with missing metadata pertaining to their privacy transparency?

I am facing the the error today. Is there any fix for the error. Please guide us. I am stuck for several hours and tried possible all the things and nothing worked .

+1

+1

+1

I am getting the same issue

Unable to Submit for Review The items below are required to start the review process: An error has occurred. Try again later.

Could anyone help ?

Getting the same issue. All information is filled. Already accepted paid agreement.

Same issue. No clue what the issue is and how to fix. Please help.

Under App Review Information Untick "Sign-in required" if you provided no sign in details there. You can then save and finally submit your app for review

+1

The error message is horrible and tells you nothing.

1. Check all your Agreements
  2. Check your Privacy Policy
  3. Check your Certificates. (this is what solved it for me. My Push Notification Key was missing, created the key...problem solved)

I got the same error today. No more details, just some general error. I has iOS app and want to submit macOS App, and I submit with the same error. and I can't add new iOS version.