Unable to Submit for Review

The items below are required to start the review process:
An error has occurred. Try again later.

Accepted Reply

I got the same error today. No more details, just some general error. Unable to finish submission.
  • Hi. i got this error "An unexpected error occurred while submitting for review. If the problem persists, contact us at". how can i solve it?

Add a Comment

Replies

People of Apple!!!

We are not able to upload new apps. When will you help us out?

Gents did you find a solution? Is there any updates from Apple engineeers?

In case my email is below

semih.kilicgedik@barty.app

Best wishes
I scratched my head until I opened my inspect element and checked the network request to find the response of the failed request. It gives a detailed error JSON.

add https here to see the screenshot: ibb.co/J3Pxp7T

I have the same problem.

Apple support has not been able to figure it out (they have probably not tried)

10 days with try again later is not good enough for a serious company!

Same problem since 14th of September:

"Unable to Submit for Review
  • An error has occurred. Try again later."

Any solutions guys?
Anyone have any idea what is going on? We are over 2 weeks with zero answers.
Same here, experiencing this issue as well right now.
Trying to distribute free B2B app.

What I've checked (Admin role):
  • The Contact Details are fixed

• Both Agreements - Free Apps and Paid Apps status is Active

• No alerts - in Tax, Banking, Contacts - all data seems to filled correctly. In Banking we have an active Bank Account.

Apple, please, provide more meaningful errors.
{
"errors" : [ {
"id" : "8fb2ac55-19d0-4b5d-82a9-9e155a53feeb",
"status" : "409",
"code" : "STATEERROR",
"title" : "The request cannot be fulfilled because of the state of another resource.",
"detail" : "Submit for review errors found.",
"meta" : {
"associatedErrors" : {
"/v1/apps/1514373378" : [ {
"id" : "97b0b6f5-dc91-46c6-b3a6-3114bc706466",
"status" : "500",
"code" : "UNEXPECTED
ERROR",
"title" : "An unexpected error occurred",
"detail" : "An unexpected error occurred on the server side. If this problem persists, please contact us."
} ]
}
}
} ]
}
Error:
{id: "d947c6ab-070b-4ba7-98b5-fbc7f368e6f9", status: "409", code: "STATEERROR",…}
code: "STATE
ERROR"
detail: "Submit for review errors found."
id: "d947c6ab-070b-4ba7-98b5-fbc7f368e6f9"
meta: {associatedErrors: {,…}}
associatedErrors: {,…}
/v1/apps/1529867999: [{id: "747668be-6724-4ac1-96fd-fb9a9a12540e", status: "500", code: "UNEXPECTEDERROR",…}]
0: {id: "747668be-6724-4ac1-96fd-fb9a9a12540e", status: "500", code: "UNEXPECTED
ERROR",…}
code: "UNEXPECTED_ERROR"
detail: "An unexpected error occurred on the server side. If this problem persists, please contact us."
id: "747668be-6724-4ac1-96fd-fb9a9a12540e"
title: "An unexpected error occurred"
title: "The request cannot be fulfilled because of the state of another resource.

Solution:
Seems apple cannot accept review submission of two/more different type. Eg: submission for ios and submission for mac os. Incase you have any open submission, other than what you are trying, you will get this error.
To solve this, you need to remove all pending submission by clicking "-" next to that review. Now, you are not admin then you wont get this sign and you need to connect with Admin. After clearing all pending reviews, you will be able to submit the version.

The anwer from

hellbliss12345 

solved the case for me.

I removed a macOS submission that I do not want and it works!

Maybe Apple could help the users better next time?
I'm trying to distribute an update to a free private app for a business, and I'm getting the same error. When I look at the response in the network tab in the browser I see this error: "The developer does not have a license that allows private distribution". I have a normal developer license for $99 a year, and it worked when I published the app six or seven weeks ago.

Both of my agreements (paid and free) are currently green and active, so I don't understand what I can do to make it work.
There was an unexpected error with your preview.

This error although i delete videos..
Well I have fulfilled all the requirements may it be tax, contact details, bank & both paid & free agreements but still I am facing same issue while uploading new builds. But while checking app privacy under applestoreconnect I am see a new error with data types.

Your app contains -
NSUserTrackingUsageDescription, indicating that you will request permission to track users. To publish this information on your app's product page, you must indicate which data types are tracking users. If this is incorrect, update your app binary and upload a new build to App Store Connect.

So did anyone face such error while using admob ?
I fixed the problem by agree the agreements from Apple:
https://itunesconnect.apple.com/agreements/#/
Same thing happens to my other account and has been suspended but i dont know why. gamesapkworld.com

If your getting a 'Missing Required Fields' Error,

but not seeing any highlighted fields,

Try adding something to the copyright field, that fixed my issue